Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I finally got some TP, it's some weird kind that has aloe and Vitamin E but at this point beggars can't be choosers. 😂

my cousin who is an essential worker was freaked over the absence of toilet paper in every store she went to;  I found some toilet paper for boats and rvs on Amazon and ordered some for her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I heard something about that on the radio this morning; I think it was in NY, but you can get drinks for takeout only if you also order food.

Can also do this in Ohio & Kentucky.  I picked up a couple of Gin & Tonic (for a friend of course) on Sunday to have a mini happy hour on Sunday at his house.

Interesting in KY can only get wine/beer unopened.  Ohio just puts them in carry-out cup;   Felt like I was back living in Louisiana with the drive thru Daiquiri (sp?) stores.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Yes.. I live in CT just outside of NYC, and restaurants in my area are offering take out "drink kits" a bottle of booze and other ingredients needed. 

I'm from Stamford, MK828!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Catfish...is she Williams ...or Natalia? I smell a crossover.

probably both THE WILLIAMS and Lana in this season;  can't remember Caesar's catfishing love

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm from Stamford, MK828!

HA Me too!! Glad to see I'm not the only one in Stamford that has an un-healthy addiction to this show! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Pennsylvania in all its government wisdom closed state stores mid March.

Distilled liquor only if one travels to Delaware where they don't want out-of-staters and no online delivery to PA.

Wine/beer in VERY select grocery stores. 

Sigh.....

This is surprising, since alcohol can legitimately be used as a disinfectant.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

my cousin who is an essential worker was freaked over the absence of toilet paper in every store she went to;  I found some toilet paper for boats and rvs on Amazon and ordered some for her.

I’m told there’s no shortage of tp, just can’t get it to the stores. IDK?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

At our office one of the clients stole the toilet paper right from the holder.  Crazy world out there.  For my b-day I got two rolls!

Hmm.....could Ashley actually have success?

• LOL 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Only Everclear, though - most commercial alcohol isn't a high enough proof for true disinfection. 

• Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

N.C. state rep said our ABC stores will stay open, Because some people who are addicted could die with sudden withdrawal. I’m serious.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I had a 400 pound patient tell me that he did cross fit 3 times a week. We pulled our eyeballs back into our heads and then he asked the resident to tie his shoes for him since he couldn't bend over.

Yea makes sense.

OMG @Chicklet you just made me laugh out loud so hard, thank you!😆 Been having a pretty Hellish day and really, really needed that. Bless you.😍

• Love 4

N.C. state rep said our ABC stores will stay open, Because some people who are addicted could die with sudden withdrawal. I’m serious.

This is true. It could create another mass casualty event.

• Love 5
(edited)

Claims she was 630, then down to

Month 1 - 486

Month 2-476

Month 4-475

Month 6-469   down a big 6 lbs.   

Ashley's friends couldn't have been further from her at the weigh in, without going outside to get away from her.  

So Dr. Now got her last weights from other doctors, and she has weighed about the same weight for 3 years.   So Ashley lied to Dr.. Now. 

Cassandra better get the clipboard ready to clock Ashley with, because I'm worried she'll get even nastier with Dr. Now. 

That vacant grin of Ashley's when Dr. Now talks to her looks like the mother on last week's show (Megan's mother)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That's true with hard-core alcoholics  Odd reason to cite -- better to get them into a hospital rehab  

• Love 4

I lost 20 pounds total so I hit the goal...(ignore the fact that it took me six months instead of the one you were given)

Oooh, he got her medical records. She was never even over 500!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Rv toilet paper right now is really expensive. We had to order a bulk supply recently to not have it be woefully expensive (I live in a fifthwheel trialer)

The only thing enjoyable about the last two hours was the live chat.

This episode was a colossal waste of time.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

probably both THE WILLIAMS and Lana in this season;  can't remember Caesar's catfishing love

Lol I thought Lana's name was Natalia...oh dear 😂 I think I am losing my mind.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
13 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Not here in PA, sadly. The state controls the liquor distribution and all the liquor stores closed about a month ago. 

giphy.gif

I feel you! I have heard people can still find some wine and stuff at the odd grocery store that is allowed to sell liquor in store (eg, wegmans, the one giant that sells beer). Or mail order? I’ve been tempted to do that.