Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WonTon said:

This season has been so bad. Have we had anyone to root for?

The brother and sister who did well were very nice.  

This bitch sure doesn't deserve friends as nice as this couple are.  

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My mind is blown. Apparently restaurants in Virginia can now allow patrons to carry out mixed beverages. And some of them even deliver. Good to know when I really want a martini and I'm out of vermouth!

I heard something about that on the radio this morning; I think it was in NY, but you can get drinks for takeout only if you also order food.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Strut said:

I believe that his son is part of the production company.

He was, but no longer (maybe still has some ownership).  The show was much more interesting and not at all the freak show it is now  He respected his dad's work  Now it's just a terrible joke exploiting some and letting others (like this bitch) exploit viewers.  And the health care system.  

Time for this to end!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I am heartily sorry for you.  Sincerely sorry.

Ha thanks. I miss him a ton, but it hit me as the camera was zoomed in on her disgusting facial expressions, smile, and blowups that she is just like him!

• Love 1

I had a 400 pound patient tell me that he did cross fit 3 times a week. We pulled our eyeballs back into our heads and then he asked the resident to tie his shoes for him since he couldn't bend over.

Yea makes sense.

• LOL 10

Really bitch, you're taking another step today? First of all, who gives a fuck and secondly, please make that step off the highest cliff on planet Earth. Grabbing my gasoline soaked drawers on the way out.............

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I heard something about that on the radio this morning; I think it was in NY, but you can get drinks for takeout only if you also order food.

Yes.. I live in CT just outside of NYC, and restaurants in my area are offering take out "drink kits" a bottle of booze and other ingredients needed. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I had a 400 pound patient tell me that he did cross fit 3 times a week. We pulled our eyeballs back into our heads and then he asked the resident to tie his shoes for him since he couldn't bend over.

Yea makes sense.

That sounds just like Twitley!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

.WTF happened to the front of her car?  Did she run someone over?

She put "alot" of effort into hitting that punching bag.

Oh, it's only 9:30?  I feel like I've been watching this train wreck of a beyotch for at least two hours!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just remembered something....maybe she has Oppositional Defiance Disorder. That’s why she seems like a 4th grader. 

If there isn't, there should be a diagnosis of "she's just a bitch" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

That sounds just like Twitley!

The best decision I ever made was to record all of this season of My Big Fat Non-Fabulous Life and then delete them all unseen. Sorry, Twat, but I'm breaking the cycle of abuse over here. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

OMG this woman needs to just shut her mouth. It would solve at least two problems.

it would solve one of mine--- I hate listening to her.  I may just mute it and read the captions.  Two hours of my life I won't get back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Just now, mk828 said:

Yes.. I live in CT just outside of NYC, and restaurants in my area are offering take out "drink kits" a bottle of booze and other ingredients needed. 

Not here in PA, sadly. The state controls the liquor distribution and all the liquor stores closed about a month ago. 

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, aliya said:

I read that they're re-considering what is normal temperature. Harvard is now says it's closer to 97.5. So, you're probably OK. Also, it's been advised that you hold your breath for 10 seconds when you wake up, as an early indicator of any developing lung problems. I keep forgetting. 

If you have covid your chest and/ or back will feel very hot to the touch. You don't even need a thermometer, you will feel hot as hell and feverish. 

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Aren't we having a hard enough time with the quarantine? Why this? Aren't we being punished enough?

Amen!  We don't deserve this.  The only way I could possible feel better about this is if she gains weight, gets denied again, and then just goes apeshit and tears up the place.  But I have a horrible feeling she's gonna get the surgery. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Not here in PA, sadly. The state controls the liquor distribution and all the liquor stores closed about a month ago. 

giphy.gif

I was worried they were going to do that out here in B.C. but they deemed the liquor stores and the weed stores to be essential. Bless you, government of B.C., you did me a solid. 

I'm still buying my wine by the box just in case, though.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

There are places in Louisiana that have drive-thru daiquiri stores.  I could use one now.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

If there isn't, there should be a diagnosis of "she's just a bitch" 

And I always told my interns that 'jerk is not a diagnosis, it's a choice'.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

We're behind a little now that the kids are entertained again. 

Good lord, that office tantrum. Mr.Tots paused it several times here are some highlight comments:

•I wish Cassandra would've popped out from around that corner and got her one time with a clipboard. Ya don't snap at the good doctor that way. 

•Her guy friend is just egging her on with his "Dont do it. Don't do it, Ashley." Mumbles

•Either she's got lying down to a science, or we just witnessed one personality retreating and another taking over. Her eyes just completely changed. 

•She's not in this for help, her other show "fame" is wearing off and she needs to stay relevant. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Pennsylvania in all its government wisdom closed state stores mid March.

Distilled liquor only if one travels to Delaware where they don't want out-of-staters and no online delivery to PA.

Wine/beer in VERY select grocery stores. 

Sigh.....

• Love 1
(edited)

OMG - I got bored w/Ashley and was on FB. I just learned that one of the loved professors from my doctoral program passed away from a brain tumor. She'd actually posted a lot lately and had just taken full retirement, so I thought things were going well. 

How sad. If you do library cataloging or classification, you know her work.

My God - I just had a short conversation w/her on FB the other day and that I was working PT after retirement for my previous employer and having a hard time actually leaving. Man. eta - she was just diagnosed last week. Jeez.

Edited by aliya
Just now, Callaphera said:

the weed stores to be essential.

Our dispensaries are open (we don't have recreational) and we can buy beer and wine (not good wine though) at SOME grocery stores so at least I have a fallback position.