Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ashley is 24 and lives alone. Her only sources of comfort are food and the relationships she has online. But not a single one of her profiles is real. Soon, Ashley learns that Dr. Now isn't someone she can lie to like her online friends.

Ashley is a catfisher, or is she?  Is she using photos of slender people on her profiles? How is she misrepresenting herself in her online profiles?

It seems like we won't have parents to blame.  Let's see if a tiny dog is involved.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings.  

Original air date 2020.04.08

• LOL 6

Hey Pounders! Currently eating blueberry cream cheese bread and in training to be a Poundicipant in Season 9. I need to see a win tonight!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Hello everyone! Tonight's quarantine eating habit was chicken, corn, mac & cheese. There may be ice cream later.

Did she just say she's "addicted" to catfishing people online?

Oy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
Just now, Gbb said:

Hey Pounders! Currently eating blueberry cream cheese bread and in training to be a Poundicipant in Season 9. I need to see a win tonight!

My eating habit isn’t quite pounder-esque  but is moving in that direction!

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi how y'all doin' what brings you here?

My sleep schedule is all screwed because I haven't left the apartment since March 8th so I'm still in the coffee and Frosted Flakes part of my day. 

• Love 9

how y'all doin'?   My eating habit is left over Mississppi roast, sweet potatoes, and a small side salad.   We have gingerbread cookies for dessert.   Will be back soon--must clear table.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hi Everyone! In the spirit of tonight's Pounder, I wanted to share a pic of myself with everyone because I know you all want to know what I look like:

863959097_ScreenShot2020-04-08at8_01_49PM.png.3a9d40d0aad1f8690493368131d8c8b4.png

Hi Pounders!! Hope you are all safe and well! My eating habit was a bowl of chickpea soup (Anne Burrell's recipe-yum!) and fresh baked fougasse. Followed by a slice of banana cake with vanilla buttercream. 

Got the Snarkmobile revved up and ready to peel out!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Yo, yo, yo my people!  My very early eating habit was spanakopita and broccoli washed down with some coffee ice cream.

OMG coffee ice cream!  YUM!

• Love 2

My eating habit tonight was a big pile of pasta and chocolate chip cookies because I'm out of Valium.

Hi everyone!

You know, when they start with the shower scene, you really get the chance to admire the work of the blur editors. They're cupping folds and shifting with rolls. It's truly a work of art.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I'm going with 625.  Mrs. Formerly Heavy J is 631.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

I’m guessing around 500-ish.

Edited by ThereButFor
Just now, Concerned said:

Thank God for closed captions. Can’t understand what this lady is saying.

Let me just take a wild stab: "I hate my life. Its a constant torment. I have a hard time staying clean. Food is my only love. Its my only happiness. Food does not judge me. I had a hard childhood. My parents worked and I ate all the time." 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6