Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

We still have an hour left... is she going to do some spectacular groveling to get back on Dr. NOw's good side?  Pretend that nothing happened?  Whine to Lola?  What's your bet on her next step?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Awww, that was funny about trusting the surgery but not the blood draw... 

What is she trying to hide in her bloodwork?

Illegal  pharmaceutical. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Her friends must be thinking wtf why am I here right now...

I  think they are wondering if she is going to use their blood for the blood work.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I knew she would end up losing it with Dr. Now. But we have another hour yet!?

What could POSSIBLY be coming up in this next hour?  Ugh.

• Love 2

Another one with "too much going on."  Man, what a piece of work. Free surgery, free medical care & blood work, and you're going to get all loud and wrong with the doctor? Yeah, it's dramatic TV, but that won't help you lose weight.

• Love 7
Just now, Hellga said:

We still have an hour left... is she going to do some spectacular groveling to get back on Dr. NOw's good side?  Pretend that nothing happened?  Whine to Lola?  What's your bet on her next step?

She went off her meds and can’t be held responsible. There’s something going on like borderline personality disorder or something else...,sociopath.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Sister Wives... Kody will do anything to avoid getting a job and keep the TLC gravy train rolling, he could take her as a new wife.

Those two deserve each other!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have a mask and gloves, but too scared to go out at all:(

I don't have a mask (I've got some scarves...) and I do have a box of nitrile gloves that my dad left behind a few years ago when he was doing stuff around my place, but I haven't gone out, either, other than to my parents' and I haven't gone inside (though I have been closer than 6 feet from my mom). Still paranoid about every little thing that might maybe possibly be one of the seemingly random symptoms this thing seems to cause. Even though there are a number of more likely causes considering I haven't been around the general public or around anyone sick.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping the next scene is Captain Ahab harpooning her butt.   It's not like he could miss either.   

How dare Ashley act like that to Dr. Now!   

Yes !   She could be on Wicked Tuna

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love watching people like her get owned by Dr Now. He cuts swiftly, watches while they freak out, and then continues to talk to them like nothing happened and he doesn't give a fuck.

Edited by thesnarkiest
Fixed my poor spelling, and wording
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Her friends must be thinking wtf why am I here right now...

Probably one of those occasions when the wish the floor would just open up.  Eh, wait maybe that should be reserved for ole Ashley - she needs to go straight to hell.

The guy that was in the room with her gave her major side eye, thinking this isn't the first time he's seen her act like this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Sister Wives... Kody will do anything to avoid getting a job and keep the TLC gravy train rolling, he could take her as a new wife. his new wives 

I fixed it for you, at her size, she would be Kody's new wives, at least 2 or 3.  

• LOL 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She went off her meds and can’t be held responsible. There’s something going on like borderline personality disorder or something else...,sociopath.....

I agree. 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

Omg. She reminds me of sooooo many of my middle school students, with the huffing and puffing in between super ignorant comments. Dr. Now gets to respond exactly how I wish I should to this foolishness. He is giving me life!!!

So much this! Man, I miss my kiddlets. This will last for all of thirty seconds after we get back and student X asks me if I have an intelligence problem for asking them to go sit down and get to work but for now I miiiissss them!

Never a good look on a grown-ass adult, though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

She's just expanding her brand.  Meglomedia fell for it and she'll be joining the lawsuit in 3-2-1  Dr. Now ain't fooled.

She's one bad actress.  Fat but not fat enough for the show.

• Love 10

Have to admit - I'm not watching. She makes me verklempt.  Putting together masks to be sewn, occasionally reading the snark here, and shaking my head. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Color me shocked. She's WORSE than Schenee.

I don't think she is quite up there... but I would LOVE a face-off with the winner getting all-you-can-eat fast food for a year!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"I've been nothing but nice to your ass."

Yeah, she's a regular Princess Grace.

4 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Oh, I have to disagree. Schenee is the worst. She's the one who demanded to know if Dr. Now believed in God, right? She was "highly knowledged"? She was really bad. 

She doesn't appreciate how he pushes her? THAT'S HIS JOB.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Okay, so truth be told, I just tuned back in from watching the semi-finals of The Masked Singer and was extremely disgusted by this bitch's behavior in Dr. Now's office. If this is what I've missed so far then I truly could care less about what happens to her. Absolutely way too much serious shit going on in the world these days to care about someone who doesn't even care about herself or the people trying to help her.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, snarkish said:

I don't think she is...  but I would LOVE a face-off!   The winner gets all you can eat fast food for a year...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1