Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That’s Church‘s Chicken. They have fried okra as a side. And I recognize the box😂. I can honestly say I haven’t eaten anything fried in weeks...but I have eaten tons of carbs, sugar, etc. #quarantine15hereicome

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I need closed captioning . Cannot understand half of what she says

Crap another one I need to read the subtitles or I can't understand a word she says. I usually prefer to half watch, play a game on my phone while watching, but damn thats impossible with the mumblers.

• Love 2

OMFG I hate my f&#@ing neighbors why does everyone need to hear your car stereo and please can't you rev your damn motorcycle some more and omg shutupshutupSHUTUP!

*takes deep breath*

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled snarking.

• Love 8

Her ambition is to have children.  That's it.  Not meet a nice guy,  get married, get a job, buy a nice home, travel.  Just wants to spit out some poor kids who will likely grow up without a father, like herself.  As Dr Now says, this is not a good situashun.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

everything is 'devastating' to this one. She is a total "poor me".  That is a type of psychic vampirism.  

The most powerful people on earth are victims. They have made an art out of preying on other people.  And this one is quite adept at it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

4 MINUTES AGO, SAGITTARIUS SUE SAID:

That reminds me I've got some Haagen Daaz bourbon vanilla bean truffle ice cream.  I might have to indulge.

I can hear it calling you from here. 

Pepper Mostly, it's calling me!

That sounds delicious!!!

Yellow Pounders! I hope all are well and maintaining proper social distancing.

My pre-viewing eating habit was a bison burger and salad. I have a glass or two of wine to get me through Ashley’s depressing life where food is her only comfort.

Once again, my weigh-in guess is 666.Just because.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Her ambition is to have children.  That's it.  Not meet a nice guy,  get married, get a job, buy a nice home, travel.  Just wants to spit out some poor kids who will likely grow up without a father, like herself.  As Dr Now says, this is not a good situashun.  

And spend their ife taking care of her fat ass.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I am listening to someone openly state that she is a catfisher and was with a feeder.  What is with all of this transparency.  I am not used to this.  Wow!

And, "every bite I take I am killing myself," and "every time I go to sleep there is a 50-50 chance I won't wake up."  Poor Statistics knowledge aside, pretty self-aware.  Dare we hope?

• Love 4
Just now, Kid said:

The most powerful people on earth are victims. They have made an art out of preying on other people.  And this one is quite adept at it.

I wish I could like this a million times.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Did I choose a wrong moment to glance at the screen?  I only saw her waddling into the pretty empty living room and thought it looked clean and organized... though I also thought it was hardwood floor and now I think it is just horrid shade of carpet...

It looks like a cement floor.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I believe I saw the tell-tale Bugles-on-the-fingertips move happening.

The only real way to tell is when someone sticks it between their lips and makes trumpet sounds before crunching it down. 

...or am I the only one that does that?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

This show is why I found out how to turn on closed captions...

Thank goodness for the commercial break. Roku home, —> settings, —> accessibility, —> closed captions: Always ON. 

Edited by Scratches19
  • Love 1

But will she give up 

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

bless you, thou saintliest of saints 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Did I mention I’m doing all this over the phone, because she doesn’t have face time? And she’s hard of hearing? And that I’m pretty sure she must be running windows 3 with a dial up connection to AOL?

LOLOLOLOL f me. 

I wish we had IT help. Our IT person is working on her doctorate, so she’s just too busy 🙄

Same. All phone help. Si frustrating 

8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

That reminds me I've got some Haagen Daaz bourbon vanilla bean truffle ice cream.  I might have to indulge.

I haven't had Irish Cream Brownie in weeks!!! (Like, 2, probably.)

I have Turkey Hill All Natural mint chocolate chip, though.

1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Yellow Pounders! I hope all are well and maintaining proper social distancing.

My pre-viewing eating habit was a bison burger and salad. I have a glass or two of wine to get me through Ashley’s depressing life where food is her only comfort.

Once again, my weigh-in guess is 666.Just because.

Once again, the beast reference is relevant. heh

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

There's something wrong with me because she doesn't look all that big to me. I think she might be catfishing Dr Now.

She's no skinny minny, but @Giant Misfit I thought the same thing.  Seems like the last two episodes had incredibly large people,  IIRC, neither of them stuck with Dr. Now's program. Not feeling too hopeful about this one either.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hi Everyone! In the spirit of tonight's Pounder, I wanted to share a pic of myself with everyone because I know you all want to know what I look like:

863959097_ScreenShot2020-04-08at8_01_49PM.png.3a9d40d0aad1f8690493368131d8c8b4.png

As I stated last week regarding my disbelief of her initial weigh in, I am...

image.png.976b94afeeafbfbe85f129df9bfb63eb.png

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
Just now, parrotlover said:

I don’t go to Churches Chicken very often, like it’s probably been years cause it’s not close to where I live, but in addition to fried okra, they also have honey butter biscuits.....

Church's is my favorite. There's only Popeye's and KFC close by though.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh wait, they didn't say how many drive through's they did on the way! No fair.

Heyyy this is My 600 pound life. They owe us 200+ pounds!

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4