Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not sure what’s going on with her, but if you have VERY high blood sugar for a long time, it makes you drop weigh like crazy. Very dangerous though.

Yeah.  Use less insulin so you don’t store fat but the high blood sugar is extremely damaging.

• Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

YES.

Come on, man! Apparently they're so desperate for people for this awful, boring show they're putting people on who don't even come CLOSE to the show's title. This girl is TOTALLY acting. And I don't believe she dieted before she got there. 

I hate what this show has become.

I am counting the seconds to the "walk in the park" scene at 9:55.

I don't know how much longer I can sit here with this show on. I love you all but this is just so boring and stupid. If her mouth is moving she's lying or eating or both. 

At the time this episode ends it will be 8PM here in Denver where we go outdoors and howl. I'm def getting a good spot at the curb for tonight's howl, even if this lying stupid bitch turns out to lose 300 pounds and land her own talk show and tap dance at the Kennedy Center. 

• Love 10
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Where would she find a scale to verify that ? 

They do sell scales that weigh that high for home use.   Or like the Slatton sisters (?) go down to the recycle center and use their scale.  

She claims 630

Month 1-486

Month 2-476 

The only other TLC one I watch is the 90 Day Fiance the Other Way. 

I remember articles saying people were shooting extra insulin, because they lost weight, so over using, or under using insulin can hurt you.   

Oh no, her therapist is Lola.   Guess she writes to Daddy, and long gone Grandma.   At Lola's office, she's really showing off for the camera. 

I really like the Geico Cloggers ad.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm torn. I hate when the music of my youth is used for commercials. I just saw a Walmart commercial commending its workers, with (Saint) David Bowie's 'Heroes' playing underneath. I get it. I'm appreciative, but I dunno. 😐

They're aiming for the Boomers.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not sure what’s going on with her, but if you have VERY high blood sugar for a long time, it makes you drop weigh like crazy. Very dangerous though.

Pretty sure she cray cray, but that is SO 2016 ! 🤣

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

You're sleeping on the rollercoaster trainwreck that 90 Day Fiancé is. 

YESSS, including some bonus catfishing (no spoilers, but I think we can all see where a couple of those storylines are going lately!)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Little Couple is ok some of the time;  I can't stand the Roloffs who still haven't sold the farm.

I quit  watching  Little  Couple a few seasons  back because  they refuse to  discipline  their  brats. Especially  Will. 

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

the donate to COVID-19 commercial reminded me--I lost a friend to the virus this week, in his 50s and has one child, a 3-year-old. Is everybody else ok? Got masks?

I'm so sorry, @Suzywriter

Just now, Callaphera said:

I started watching Pillow Talk on the dvr when we finished watching WestWorld.  Mr Twopper was transfixed and watched the whole episode. 

I may be on this show as I just scarfed down a small army of gingerbread men. 

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Nope.  Granny Jenny and Scum-meat, Deaven and Dracula/Drascilla, Cold Shoulder Tiffany and Ronald “It wasn’t my jacket” the gamblin’ thief, Cabbage Patch Corey and Evil-lyn, plus of course the hot mess that is Laura and her big wedding to Aladdin.  That was enough to put me off that franchise forever!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

10 pounds...

I got some ice cream, and I was good and used my little Oui yogurt cup that I saved for the purpose instead of the cute ice cream bowls I have.

(I seem to have lost approximately 5 pounds since all this madness started. Not really the way I want to do it but I'm not going to complain.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

That’s a ridiculously low goal for someone her size.

Yeah.  A male friend of mine who weighed 480 was told to lose 10% of his weight before he could get the surgery.  He lost the 48 pounds withing 6 months.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

the donate to COVID-19 commercial reminded me--I lost a friend to the virus this week, in his 50s and has one child, a 3-year-old. Is everybody else ok? Got masks?

I have a mask and gloves, but too scared to go out at all:(

23 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Her ambition is to have children.  That's it.  Not meet a nice guy,  get married, get a job, buy a nice home, travel.  Just wants to spit out some poor kids who will likely grow up without a father, like herself.  As Dr Now says, this is not a good situashun.  

Most of these people seem to have very modest ambitions. I can’t remember any of them ever expressing the desire to be a rocket scientist or professor of literature.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

• Love 6
Just now, LizzyB said:

YESSS, including some bonus catfishing (no spoilers, but I think we can all see where a couple of those storylines are going lately!)

I am cringing in anticipation of creeptastic David hunting down "Lana" in her little village. I'm praying that girl isn't real and it really is a big hairy dude named Boris. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I quit  watching  Little  Couple a few seasons  back because  they refuse to  discipline  their  brats. Especially  Will. 

They also seem to have unlimited money, which reduces the show to "short people getting stuff". Buy a new house, never do chores, go overseas for vacation, buy the brats mini-mercedes, buy the dogs tuxedos and strollers...ugh!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

...this bitch ain't acting. She's straight up delusional.

"I lost 10 pounds! He's sure to approve me for surgery today!"

Is it because most people who get WLS are in the 400's, so she thinks she should just get it 'cause she's not 600?

• Love 4

Two different socks. Kill me. That drives me nuts. 

That was the height of fashion when I was in school!

Well, elementary school. Grade three. I'll be 37 this year so...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Nope.  Granny Jenny and Scum-meat, Deaven and Dracula/Drascilla, Cold Shoulder Tiffany and Ronald “It wasn’t my jacket” the gamblin’ thief, Cabbage Patch Corey and Evil-lyn, plus of course the hot mess that is Laura and her big wedding to Aladdin.  That was enough to put me off that franchise forever!

That season was bad. The current one is good. Fake lesbian, two straight up catfish stories. Gold 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4