Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

And, "every bite I take I am killing myself," and "every time I go to sleep there is a 50-50 chance I won't wake up."  Poor Statistics knowledge aside, pretty self-aware.  Dare we hope?

Oh, you cockeyed optimist, you! 

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Something tells me she wont be liking the Dr Now diet

You must be psychic! I further have a feeling that she'll feel that Dr. Now is not being fair and that he's not recognizing how hard she's worked. Just a hunch. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yo, yo, yo my people!  My very early eating habit was spanakopita and broccoli washed down with some coffee ice cream.

I may have to hurt you  for any spanakopita  leftovers.  Dang that ALL sounds good!

My eating  habit  was Quorn pesto "chikn" with  fresh  asparagus and  brown  rice, followed by  cocoa  roasted almonds. 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Yellow Pounders! I hope all are well and maintaining proper social distancing.

My pre-viewing eating habit was a bison burger and salad. I have a glass or two of wine to get me through Ashley’s depressing life where food is her only comfort.

Once again, my weigh-in guess is 666.Just because.

@ShoePrincess. I don't know why but found this line hilarious.  May have something to do with the fact that I've been cooped up in my house for the past 14 days.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

She shouldn't wear pants that look like she's🤣 not wearing pants !

It took me a few minutes to realize she was wearing flesh-colored pants. I thoughT the seam was a front butt crack.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Wow, she started losing weight BEFORE he told her to do it?  And went down to 486 from 630, if she does say so herself?  THat's very impressive if it is true.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Wow, she started losing weight BEFORE he told her to do it?  And went down to 486 from 630, if she does say so herself?  THat's very impressive if it is true.

Why do I not believe her?  Anyway I’m shocked she’s under 500.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

She was on MTV's Catfish twice.

First, THANKS for posting these! Can’t wait to watch. Second, she must be very comfortable with (and maybe very good at) lying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Despite losing weight before the show, I think she is a bad candidate - no goals, no support, a tendency to lie, no effort at any level of activity. Let's see how she does on the diet.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

486? She's positively svelte for this show.

Yes I realized my pre commercial break estimate was way off when she stood next to the closeT door and got dressed for the trip. Shorter than I first thought and not as wide as the seated intro implies. 

• Love 1

Good evening Pounders!  I'm running late and will have to catch up to all this (hopefully) wonderful snark.

First impression is that Ashley is a little too glib for me to like.  Plus, she was a Catfisher and that sucks goat titty!

• Love 6