Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"I'm eating forty pounds of eggs, sausage, bacon, and donuts because...my mom had epilepsy."

Well, of course.

Pray for me pounders. I’ve spent the better part of the last three hours trying to help a colleague - who does.not.use.computers - finish the computerized crappy training for the computerized crappy canned curriculum we have to use the rest of the year, download her certificate for said crappy training, upload said certificate, access the state’s remote site for electronic grade books, reset her password for said site, and now we’re trying to actually download the software extension she needs. I’m gonna need some good snark. And alcohol. 🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

24 years old, from Temple, TX (near Fort Hood/Killeen).   Online Catfish to many.

I never considered a frosted, sprinkled donut, as a side order with scrambled eggs, and what ever else she's chowing down on.    A Type 2 diabetic, so she's a ticking time bomb.  

Molested.   I hope that man rots in hell, and those who enabled him too. 

I hope that Ashley turns out to be a total success story, she deserves a better life.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

My eating habit tonight was a big pile of pasta and chocolate chip cookies because I'm out of Valium.

We're here for you!

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Wow.  She cooks for herself.  That's unusual.

And she eats quite daintily. Nice change from the ones who hoover up the food like starving hippos.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Hello pounderfolks,

mY first live chat from the west coast on the east coast SlingTV TLC feed. Quarantine has its perks. Currently scarfing blueberry bel vita cracker cookies and a diet sodie. 

First laugh of the night. Rainbow sprinkle donut as a side dish. My s/o loves those and is skinny as a rail. Can’t wait till we watch the replay. 

Edited by Scratches19
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I'm going with 625.  Mrs. Formerly Heavy J is 631.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

We watched the Ten Commandments Saturday night. We have used that phrase many times.!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi All!  Another one who was stuffing her face her entire life just because she could...

Eating habit today is roast cod with asparagus.  I also finished a homemade aronia clafoutis for dessert. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Pray for me pounders. I’ve spent the better part of the last three hours trying to help a colleague - who does.not.use.computers - finish the computerized crappy training for the computerized crappy canned curriculum we have to use the rest of the year, download her certificate for said crappy training, upload said certificate, access the state’s remote site for electronic grade books, reset her password for said site, and now we’re trying to actually download the software extension she needs. I’m gonna need some good snark. And alcohol. 🤣

Teaching people who dont use computers so those people can teach using computers are heroes. I am helping out our IT dept helping faculty who have to teach online. Its painful

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

We're here for you!

And she eats quite daintily. Nice change from the ones who hoover up the food like starving hippos.

Yes, until the camera angle has us looking up her nostrils.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

We watched the Ten Commandments Saturday night. We have used that phrase many times.!!!

My spouse uses that phrase all the time and then I smack him. It works for me.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Scratches19 said:

Hello pounderfolks,

mY first live chat from the west coast on the east coast skiing TLC feed. Quarantine has its perks. Currently scarfing blueberry bel vita cracker cookies and a diet sodie. 

First laugh of the night. Rainbow sprinkle donut as a side dish. My s/o loves those and is skinny as a rail. Can’t wait till we watch the replay. 

Us west-coasters gotta stick together!

• Love 2

Okay, blurring out BUGLES is about the funniest thing I have ever seen on this show. What OTHER snack food is shaped like Bugles (and comes out of a red-and-yellow bag)?  🤣

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Scratches19 said:

Hello pounderfolks,

mY first live chat from the west coast on the east coast skiing TLC feed. Quarantine has its perks. Currently scarfing blueberry bel vita cracker cookies and a diet sodie. 

Welcome to Live Chat! Wine's on the bar cart, unless you'd like a cocktail. Gasoline soaked drawers are by the door. Don't forget to grab yours on the way out. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, LizzyB said:

Okay, blurring out BUGLES is about the funniest thing I have ever seen on this show. What OTHER snack food is shaped like Bugles (and comes out of a red-and-yellow bag)?  🤣

I thought it was cheese doodles, really yummy cheese doodles. I want some.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

What kind of Red Baron? I'm looking for frozen food recommendations now since we are home all the time.

I like the regular thin crust kind. I buy them when they're on sale because they're always good to have on hand. I add my own cheese and pepperoni.

• Love 3