Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Most of these people seem to have very modest ambitions. I can’t remember any of them ever expressing the desire to be a rocket scientist or professor of literature.

That ship done sailed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I am cringing in anticipation of creeptastic David hunting down "Lana" in her little village. I'm praying that girl isn't real and it really is a big hairy dude named Boris. 

Oh, if she's real I'll eat my hat.  There is something so compelling about that cringe, right?  I watch the show sideways!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

“I hope when I go back this time HE TAKES ME MORE SERIOUSLY...”

Loses 10 lbs (not 20). 

“That’s not as much as you should have. So tell me what your doing”. 

“Blah blah blah”

”Uhh okay. But you are blowing through 4000 calories a day.” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

I quit  watching  Little  Couple a few seasons  back because  they refuse to  discipline  their  brats. Especially  Will. 

Same.

I stopped watching LPBW when they ended in 2010.

I do watch 7LJ. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

the donate to COVID-19 commercial reminded me--I lost a friend to the virus this week, in his 50s and has one child, a 3-year-old. Is everybody else ok? Got masks?

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. This disease is so vicious. I'm okay. Got masks - one homemade from a shop towel (and I have a lot of shop towels on a big roll), a couple of neck gaiters that I can pull up over my nose and mouth, and I ordered two washable white cotton fabric masks off Etsy that are on the way and should be here on Friday. I know they won't protect me from what other people breathe out but they will reduce the exposure of others to what I breathe out. 

I'm staying the fuck at home but I do go outdoors and walk around or I'd go even crazier than I am in this condo alone. I'm grateful to be alive and breathing, with plenty of food in the kitchen and all the comforts of home. 

Now, if I could just break this habit of watching trash TV . . . 

• Love 6

Oh she's getting real pissed off at Doc, by third visit if she's not getting that damn surgery she's gonna BLOW.   It's a big strain for her to be respectful, and she has a history of getting what she wants .

About catfishing, do the guys send her money?  I assume that's part of how it works,?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Nope.  Granny Jenny and Scum-meat, Deaven and Dracula/Drascilla, Cold Shoulder Tiffany and Ronald “It wasn’t my jacket” the gamblin’ thief, Cabbage Patch Corey and Evil-lyn, plus of course the hot mess that is Laura and her big wedding to Aladdin.  That was enough to put me off that franchise forever!

I hate most of it but I live for Darcey's misadventures.  When are her breasts and lips going to explode after all the enlargements!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

This is the ONLY show on TLC that I will watch.  

you simply MUST join us for 90. Day Fiance. the people are horrible but the live chat is aces! 

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

the donate to COVID-19 commercial reminded me--I lost a friend to the virus this week, in his 50s and has one child, a 3-year-old. Is everybody else ok? Got masks?

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I ordered masks online the other day. I've been out of the house three times in the last month, I'm scared shitless. 

4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The Roloff's are going to buy the farm long before they actually sell that damn farm.

I see what you did there. 

• Love 4
Just now, LizzyB said:

Oh, if she's real I'll eat my hat.  There is something so compelling about that cringe, right?  I watch the show sideways!

Dont forget about The Williams who thinks the airport in London is called the London airport. But he sends her emoji Rose's and hearts!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Why do I think the kid who's about 7 and is worried because mom says he's not growing enough is being set up for an eating disorder? 

Yeah....this woman is delusional.

I started rewatching James K today in memorium.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My 20 year old niece tested postive and on home quarantine in my brother's basement.  She had a hard first week, but is improving.

I work in an "essential" job (vet tech).  I have MS, my boss furloughed me for the month {unpaid).  Said that they were "worried about me", (honestly think it was CTA move).   I've been off for about a month; however my boss texted me today asking if I could come in.  I guess they're not so "worried" anymore - a couple of our staff have kids at home, so they've had to take off.  I'm fine with that, need $$

LOLS - not a good looking wig sweetheart.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

No masks, but we haven't been out of the house in weeks.  Only had the a/c guy in the house and that was 3 weeks ago.  I am so sorry about your friend.  Sending cyber hugs.   I had a friend with it--she is in a nursing home due to COPD, diabetes, after effects of stroke but she is now fine and keeps testing negative,  She is still in isolation as I guess they worry about her getting it again.   I have a few friends in Albany Ga which is really hard hit, and they have all lost at least one friend. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. This disease is so vicious. I'm okay. Got masks - one homemade from a shop towel (and I have a lot of shop towels on a big roll), a couple of neck gaiters that I can pull up over my nose and mouth, and I ordered two washable white cotton fabric masks off Etsy that are on the way and should be here on Friday. I know they won't protect me from what other people breathe out but they will reduce the exposure of others to what I breathe out. 

I'm staying the fuck at home but I do go outdoors and walk around or I'd go even crazier than I am in this condo alone. I'm grateful to be alive and breathing, with plenty of food in the kitchen and all the comforts of home. 

Now, if I could just break this habit of watching trash TV . . . 

I sewed masks today. Used old pillowcases.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Most of these people seem to have very modest ambitions. I can’t remember any of them ever expressing the desire to be a rocket scientist or professor of literature.

Education is something they could purse from home - at least the initial stages of it - but it would use up too much time and money that could be spent on FOOD!  Many of them didn’t finish high school, education just doesn’t seem to register as any sort of an option for most of the poundticipants.  Only one or two have ever mentioned it, usually in connection with a vocational course like nursing but I can’t recall any who actually managed to begin studying.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

10 pounds...

I got some ice cream, and I was good and used my little Oui yogurt cup that I saved for the purpose instead of the cute ice cream bowls I have.

(I seem to have lost approximately 5 pounds since all this madness started. Not really the way I want to do it but I'm not going to complain.)

Using the Oui cup for portion control 👍

Lola makes me chuckle, in a good way ! 😄

• Love 2

"Do you have any substance abuse issues?"

"Not to my knowledge."

Now she's just making up numbers for Lola. This is fucking ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I mean, I don't want to be either of those things either. There's nothing wrong with modest ambitions. If everyone reached for the sky, there would be no one to man the Fry-O-Lator in non-pandemic times. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm actually eating less now because I don't want to have to go grocery shopping.

Oh boy, the meeting of the minds with her and Lola.

We are doing this because of Coronavirus.

• Love 1

I am sure that it is killing Ashley that they won't put the urls for her catfish episodes at the bottom the screens so that everyone can find it...

Famewhoring is her day job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Using the Oui cup for portion control 👍

Lola makes me chuckle, in a good way ! 😄

Do the same with the Oui cups;  Seems like a waste to throw a perfectly good glass cup away.

Lola has caused to eat a pizza?   It's a treat - let's see what she considers "portion control".  Not seeing it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Education is something they could purse from home - at least the initial stages of it - but it would use up too much time and money that could be spent on FOOD!  Many of them didn’t finish high school, education just doesn’t seem to register as any sort of an option for most of the poundticipants.  Only one or two have ever mentioned it, usually in connection with a vocational course like nursing but I can’t recall any who actually managed to begin studying.

There was a lady, I think her name was Octavia - she actually went back to college after her weight loss surgery, but had a heart attack several months into the program...  She had horrible childhood and youth,  and just started to turn her life for the better, I felt really bad for her.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm actually eating less now because I don't want to have to go grocery shopping.

Oh boy, the meeting of the minds with her and Lola.

I have eaten everything that isn't hiding.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1