Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi snarkers, long time since I’ve joined live chat. Rough few weeks-my father passed away unexpectedly. Just trying to get my bearings. 

My soulmates, please bring on the snark and laughs. 

I am so sorry for your loss!

• Love 2

Ari’s mom.... It isn’t just about sending a plane ticket if Ari wants to go home to have the baby.  There is a point after which you cant fly.   The airlines don’t want you to go into labour in the air.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I watched both of them, on Netflix and Hulu, and laughed and laughed at the poor little influencers. 

I'll get back to you on the doc. It was really good, not what I expected at all. but as I say, eye opening. 

I'm so sorry! But glad you're here with your peeps. Hugs!

That fyre festival was insane. I mean really - they were stupid to fall for it.

• Love 10

She is lucky. My daughter is in Ohio. She had a stillbirth at 20 weeks in 2018. She is now 23 weeks pregnant with my first grandchild. I cant even visit at all. Who knows if I will be able to when the baby is born.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 7

When I see Areola behaving like a little kid...I want to smack her and bring some sense into her.  If you are big enough to get pregnant, you are big enough to cut the umbilical cord with your mom.

• Love 11
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

Or Deavan could finally learn to speak Korean.  But why would she want to do something reasonable like that.

Because ....remember....she is an American and the Koreans have to speak English!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

That big carrot needed to be sliced thinly. It has no taste already and a thicker slice would be worse. Although you would think Jihoon's mother would have a chopper or food processor.

Lol. I don't see Mom Jihoon using anything modern like that. I make this soup and you fold in a mix of eggs, lemon juice and hot broth. My mom still uses two forks and beats it by hand. I use the stand mixer and get the side eye when i do! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Ari's mom seems competent which makes me wonder how she raised Ari who is...lacking in that area. If you can't cope with your mom leaving without sobbing then you might not be ready for alla this.

It’s the most emotion I’ve seen from Ari in the entire time she has been there.  Normally she has a vacant smile on her face and looks completely spaced out.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ariela is an idiot.  She enjoyed traveling all over on daddy’s dime.  We all saw that she was disappointed in Biniyam’s short hair.  She’s a spoiled nitwit.  I can’t imagine her staying in Ethiopia.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

That big carrot needed to be sliced thinly. It has no taste already and a thicker slice would be worse. Although you would think Jihoon's mother would have a chopper or food processor.

Not necessarily.  I'm old school and do everything with a knife - it's possible.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Even slices for even cooking Deavan.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi snarkers, long time since I’ve joined live chat. Rough few weeks-my father passed away unexpectedly. Just trying to get my bearings. 

My soulmates, please bring on the snark and laughs. 

Sorry for your loss and you're welcome anytime.

• Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Lol. I don't see Mom Jihoon using anything modern like that. I make this soup and you fold in a mix of eggs, lemon juice and hot broth. My mom still uses two forks and beats it by hand. I use the stand mixer and get the side eye when i do! 

Avgolemono? My favorite! 

• Love 4
Just now, ThereButFor said:

It’s the most emotion I’ve seen from Ari in the entire time she has been there.  Normally she has a stupid smile on her face and looks completely spaced out.

My guess is that she’s on some kind of pregnant-friendly anti-depressant. And I bet she was bullied a lot as a kid and her mother became overly protective. Just my quick read.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Cindy Lou Who is realizing she made a mistake. I think we all realized that when we watched the first episode.

Bini had lost his appeal when Ari got back to Ethiopia.  She apparently was only into his look and wasn’t happy he cut his dreads and wasn’t as buff.

• Love 10