Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We've had to flush our toilet like that when the power goes out.

When I was in high school, the toilet at my boyfriends's house had to be flushed like that. I, a 16 year old girl, was less squirrely than Kenny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Please do not tell me Kenny was ok to be out and proud in the States. People had to watch their backs there till a few years ago and I bet it's still going on.

Still parts of the country where being gay is an issue. In the 2004 election gay right were a huge wedge issue

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 10

Yeppers BracesBrittney. Yazan's family are seriously into the DRAMA!!  Like, just think how DRAMATIC they're gonna be when they find out YOU"RE STILL MARRIED!!!!!

Damn.  I cannot wait.  Where is your Orthodontist in Jordan exactly?  His family would like to know!

And wait; I thought CheeseStick already HAD a job.  Where in the world did I get that idea???

• Love 10
Just now, goofygirl said:

Yeppers BracesBrittney. Yazan's family are seriously into the DRAMA!!  Like, just think how DRAMATIC they're gonna be when they find out YOU"RE STILL MARRIED!!!!!

Damn.  I cannot wait.  Where is your Orthodontist in Jordan exactly?  His family would like to know!

And wait; I thought CheeseStick already HAD a job.  Where in the world did I get that idea???

I thought he said he would be doing his job from home in Columbia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was in high school, the toilet at my boyfriends's house had to be flushed like that. I, a 16 year old girl, was less squirrely than Kenny. 

That was no worse than many a disgusting port-a-potty.  And, he prolonged the entire experience unnecessarily.

• Love 10
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Duggar’s are still on? I stopped watching when Josh was exposed as a perv. 

Sadly, yes. And we’re supposed to pretend like Jimbob and Michelle didn’t cover up Josh’s incestuous ways so they could get tv money, book deals, free trips, etc.

• Love 7