Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Rose looks unwell..painfully thin

I saw a documentary recently on Prime, about a maternity hospital in the Philippines. So many of the women were thin, malnourished, unhealthy looking. Rose looks positively blooming compared to some of them. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I saw a documentary recently on Prime, about a maternity hospital in the Philippines. So many of the women were thin, malnourished, unhealthy looking. Rose looks positively blooming compared to some of them. 

I know it is a reality but that makes me very sad.

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Big Ed shower curtain that says, "I am big ed," in case anyone missed the blatant product promotion.  Why, TLC, why?

I think it might be his personal self-promotion.  I think it was in the Couples thread that I saw the big tattoo of his head that he now wears on his leg.

• Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I think it might be his personal self-promotion.  I think it was in the Couples thread that I saw the big tattoo of his head that he now wears on his leg.

I'm sure it is.  But, TLC shouldn't indulge it.  They're not getting a cut.  TLC should stop trying to make Big Ed happen.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The letter on the windshield.  I still laugh about a "letter" in the day of Facebook, text, email, Instagram, et al.  Is Tom trying to rebrand as a Luddite?

Remember he said he “penned” the letter? Is he writing sonnets? 

The only time someone left a note on my windshield they had dinged my car! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1