Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi snarkers, long time since I’ve joined live chat. Rough few weeks-my father passed away unexpectedly. Just trying to get my bearings. 

My soulmates, please bring on the snark and laughs. 

Condolences to you.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was a a real eye opener! Women shared beds it was so crowded. It was tremendously sad. 

What was it called? I watched a doc about the Fyre festival, it was terrible how the local workers got screwed but I laughed at the rich spoiled brats being stranded in dirty tents 

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was a a real eye opener! Women shared beds it was so crowded. It was tremendously sad. 

What was it called? I watched a doc about the Fyre festival, it was terrible how the local workers got screwed but I laughed at the rich spoiled brats being stranded in dirty tents 

• Love 7

Hi snarkers, long time since I’ve joined live chat. Rough few weeks-my father passed away unexpectedly. Just trying to get my bearings. 

Hugs and love and lots of snark ❤️❤️

• Love 5

Sending hugs to you. We’ll snark extra snarky for you!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry

• Love 3

My deepest sympathies!

• Love 4

Sorry for your loss.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you have good memories.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am so sorry.

• Love 2

Yum, Korean food. I went to H-Mart today and bought too many frozen dumplings.

Sorry, Deavan, but it does absolutely matter how you cut the veggies. They have to cook evenly. And you could save some $$ by cutting your own.

• Love 15

So sorry, welcome.

• Love 2

My colleague had a 100 days celebration for his daughter. His mom lives in my building and he graciously bright be sweets from the event. Because of the pandemic, they drive to peoples’ homes to deliver sweets instead of having a gathering. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched both of them, on Netflix and Hulu, and laughed and laughed at the poor little influencers. 

I'll get back to you on the doc. It was really good, not what I expected at all. but as I say, eye opening. 

I'm so sorry! But glad you're here with your peeps. Hugs!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am so very sorry 

• Love 3
Just now, hula-la said:

My colleague had a 100 days celebration for his daughter. His mom lives in my building and he graciously bright be sweets from the event. Because of the pandemic, they drive to peoples’ homes to deliver sweets instead of having a gathering. 

I hope all you said was "Hello" and "Thank you."

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I watched both of them, on Netflix and Hulu, and laughed and laughed at the poor little influencers. 

I'll get back to you on the doc. It was really good, not what I expected at all. but as I say, eye opening. 

I'm so sorry! But glad you're here with your peeps. Hugs!

I watched the one on Netflix. I only feel sorry for the locals. 

• Love 4