Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, Cheesy Dick. Melyza was the best thing that ever happened to you and you blew it. You’re done.

Just tell the cab driver I’m the one that looks like a cheese stick (how do you say cheese stick in Spanish?)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

We keep mentioning that Ed wears the same kimono every week on B90 Strikes Back. Now that I think on it, they ALL wear the same clothes every week. Darcey in that camo outfit on a promo just reminded me.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

We keep mentioning that Ed wears the same kimono every week on B90 Strikes Back. Now that I think on it, they ALL wear the same clothes every week. Darcey in that camo outfit on a promo just reminded me.

But Ed's outfit is the most disturbing!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Just tell the cab driver I’m the one that looks like a cheese stick (how do you say cheese stick in Spanish?)

Palo de queso.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Palito de queso. Doesn't scan as well as Cheese stick but when in Rome, or in Colombia...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hard to believe a computer guy didn’t have the smarts to do some research on the internet about working in Colommmmmbia..

A wise child once said on the tell all "I'm surprised none of them googled where they were going"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

It’s Brittany, bitch. 

“They decided to be nosey and went through my feed.” 

Like who the fuck doesn’t do that? Brittney, you want fucking followers, you can’t pick and choose. 

Brittney bugs the shit out of me. Why does she talk with that locked smile?

(Edit - Too lazy to fix the spelling) 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

It’s Brittany, bitch. 

“They decided to be nosey and went through my feed.” 

Like who the fuck doesn’t do that? Brittney, you want fucking followers, you can’t pick and choose. 

Brittney bugs the shit out of me. Why does she talk with that locked smile? 

It’s like chantels lock jaw

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I have decided the only couple I like are Some meat the liar and Jennay and her delusions. Kenny and Armando are ok but they don’t have the passion, the lust or the lies of India’s poor couple

I had a dream the other night that Mr. Mercolleen had a wife in India who refused to grant him a divorce. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3