Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

90 Days The Other Way is going to run until December.  T

Aren’t they bringing back Rebecca and Zied and Tarik and Hazel? Maybe some other couple is leaving? My money’s on Ari and Biniyam’s story being OVER 

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait did David just say only a scammer would give a fake address? What does that tell you David?

I'd give a fake address to a guy I had no interest in. I would be careful in that he doesn't show up at my workplace or anything either.

• Love 7
Just now, magemaud said:

Aren’t they bringing back Rebecca and Zied and Tarik and Hazel? Maybe some other couple is leaving? My money’s on Ari and Biniyam’s story being OVER 

Gawd I hope so. Imagine more of the zexy Zied. Oh my, I do declare

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

Spoiler

I heard that Cheesestick and Meyliza were brought on because Brittany and Yazan run short - or vice versa.  That doesn't preclude Rebecca and Zied's or Tarik and Hazel's joining.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’m sorry I just have to say this:  I’m no fan of Ed, but I feel bad that people are making fun of his disorder.  He has Klippel Feil syndrome (KFS), a rare bone disorder, which is characterised by a short neck and restricted mobility of the upper spine.  He can’t help his physical abnormalities.  I don’t like Rose and I would have tried to do something about her gross breath too.  I couldn’t deal with that and Ed said he noticed it in the airport as soon as he arrived.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sorry I just have to say this:  I’m no fan of Ed, but I feel bad that people are making fun of his disorder.  He has Klippel Feil syndrome (KFS), a rare bone disorder, which is characterised by a short neck and restricted mobility of the upper spine.  He can’t help his physical abnormalities.  I don’t like Rose and I would have tried to do something about her gross breath too.  I couldn’t deal with that and Ed said he noticed it in the airport as soon as he arrived.

I dislike Ed because, Ed. He’s a jerk. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think that TLC is showing these responses, in part, because they're not addressing that Ed was a sex tourist (or Yolanda a scammer).  

• Love 4
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Ah, Ok. I think i accepted. I noticed the timing and assumed it was someone from here and not a Tunisian Love Rat

My profile pic is me and my son. I've never been to Tunisia. Honest. But you are so beautiful, baybee. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1