Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Y"all are tempting me to watch Love after Lock up but I'm trying to keep my reality ratchetness down to just two show franchises: 90 Day and Married at First Sight. I did see a pic of a guy in literally a head to toe blue outfit, though... wow lol

We’ll keep a seat warm for you, just in case. Tough choice.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Y"all are tempting me to watch Love after Lock up but I'm trying to keep my reality ratchetness down to just two show franchises: 90 Day and Married at First Sight. I did see a pic of a guy in literally a head to toe blue outfit, though... wow lol

I always burn out on MAFS halfway through the season

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I always burn out on MAFS halfway through the season

I hear you. I didn't watch for two seasons but came back when it went to Dallas, I think.

I like to see which couples make it to the end.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I hear you. I didn't watch for two seasons but came back when it went to Dallas, I think.

I like to see which couples make it to the end.

I tend to stop at the halfway mark and then watch decision day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So, Ed took potshots at Rose every chance he got - even after learning that her haliotosis was caused by an ulcer.  But, as soon as anonymous internet bullies mock him for his height, he cries that they're unfair.  We'll see Teddy in the next Ed segment, if we have to be subjected to him again.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(pant pant) Hey all! sorry I'm late! My son was over for dinner and I thought we started at nine! What did I miss? 

Nothing - recaps of Ash's seminar, Tom (again) with Darcy, Ed & rose, and a reverse image search for Williams.....settle in.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe they have a few eps of some burner shows to show because they don't have anything else to show after this season.

The lockdown had to throw a wrench into their filming plans. These episodes look like they were all filmed on one or two days.

• Love 3