Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have decided the only couple I like are Some meat the liar and Jennay and her delusions. Kenny and Armando are ok but they don’t have the passion, the lust or the lies of India’s poor couple

Passion, Lust, and Lies

that's a great movie title if I ever heard one!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have decided the only couple I like are Some meat the liar and Jennay and her delusions. Kenny and Armando are ok but they don’t have the passion, the lust or the lies of India’s poor couple

I agree, I need more delusional Jenny on this show

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

It’s Brittany, bitch. 

“They decided to be nosey and went through my feed.” 

Like who the fuck doesn’t do that? Brittney, you want fucking followers, you can’t pick and choose. 

Brittney bugs the shit out of me. Why does she talk with that locked smile?

(Edit - Too lazy to fix the spelling) 

Leave Britnee Alone!!!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I had a dream the other night that Mr. Mercolleen had a wife in India who refused to grant him a divorce. 

Yeah, when shite permeates our subconscious minds we might need an intervention *except if I have sexy Zied dream

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Brittany. “They cant make me delete my social media”.   And she can’t make them let Yazam marry her.   He is already talking about choosing between her and his honour.   I’m glad she’ll have a film crew there when she finally mentions the hubby Because if If she thought shed seen anger before....

• Love 12

Princess Pigly doesn't want to be alone with Bini????  WTF????  Did she get pregnant with an audience??  She is SUCH a doofus!!

I think she's such a crybaby because Mom went home with the credit card.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 13