Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

That is the biggest thong I ever saw!

Someone screen shot the purple thong in Shallow Hal tossed from Gwyneth Paltrow to Jack Black....

Don't want to post the video link because it shows 2 gleeful girls scissoring furiously on the right upper screen

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

happened to me when the idiot in front on the way back to Toronto from Cuba. Asshole reclined his seat and the flight attendant wouldnt do anything about it. 

That's the time when I find lots of reasons to get up and use their seatback to violently catapult myself to a standing position in the process.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I hate reclined all the way seats. I have no legroom as it is.

It's usually short people who recline them all the way because they don't have any problems with the person ahead of them doing it.  I'm tall, and I suffer!

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

happened to me when the idiot in front on the way back to Toronto from Cuba. Asshole reclined his seat and the flight attendant wouldnt do anything about it. 

I hate these selfish mofos, I always pay extra on long flights for an exit row

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, yeah. That looks like a really dangerous place. Those streets just look chock full of crime.

All of the citizens carry a blackjack and brass knuckles. Crime is the national pastime. Like baseball. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So will there be some fisticuffs at the wedding because Libby’s family will be pissed about The Godfather assignment?

Oh you know it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

If this is so important to Andrei, how does he not yet know where the reception will be or if Libby needs to be baptized, less than 3 weeks out?!

Edited by Vandy10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Libby. He did know. He kept that from you on purpose.

Its always a personal choice, but for me, I’m not even a little bit ok with being pressured into a religious conversion as a condition of marriage. It’s manipulative.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Can I just say that I do not believe for one single solitary minute that Libby has to be baptized in the Orthodox Church?

Libby: My family are typical loud Americans

Pepper Mostly: LIBBY. STOP IT. Your family has raised rude and obnoxious to an art form. No way they are typical. thank goodness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What's the big deal about getting baptized?    They're not going to drown her, just sprinkle some water.  From the way she's acting, you would think they're using battery acid on her, not a little water.  

You're forgetting how witches react to Holy Water.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 14
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

That's bs about having to be baptized in the Orthodox faith.  A Christian baptism suffices.

As a Greek Orthodox I can verify it's not bs.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Meanwhile... back at the FAT farm....  OK, steak and scalloped potatoes sound PRETTY GOOD right about now!  

Yes! But I don't think those scalloped potatoes are homemade.

• Love 7