Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

The whole trip with Asuelu, Kalani, and her mom looked awful.    Mommy should have left him behind at a rest stop.      I really hoping he'd missed and face plant trying to get the Orange.   Who would think a green Orange would taste bad?    I bet the owner of the vacation rental is so mad watching this.    

Just when I thought Asuelu  couldn't be an even bigger idiot, he lets his kid go play in the traffic!     I wish a dump truck would have taken Asuelu out, luggage and all.    

So Kalani fights back at last.   If this is faked, then put her in for an Academy Award right now.

Just when I thought TLC had scraped the bottom of the barrel, here comes the World's Smallest Woman show.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
(edited)

Oh Kalani, you married a BOY.  A SLOW BOY.  Y'all wouldbe FINE in Samoa but the Utah pull is hard on him.  You are a dumbo. Admit it now.

EQUAL PARTNERSHIP???? What are you smoking, sister?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

COLTE GAL!

if someone does not start using this as a screenname then what are we doing here, really ? Lol hahahahaha 

I would snag it, well, after Voodoo Gladys or Squee Bastard, if I didn't have a moniker I liked so well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Asuelo....island life is over...you are in the US and you have to step up..get a real job and help Kalani raise the two boys.....forget that macho lifestyle you had in Samoa.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

HAHAHAHAHAH just use the simple words.  Kalani looks like she wants to die.

That marriage is done. Once respect is lost, there's no going back.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ok. Just playing devil's advocate but does anyone think that the lying bitch comment might have been edited out of context??

Asking for  a friend.

Well, you definitely can’t trust TLC, that’s for sure. 

You can already see how fake some of this storyline is if you read the spoilers in their couples thread.

• Love 3
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Whoever upthread called it about Asuelo playing up the simpleton thing in the talking heads nailed it.

me, me.. I dont buy his act, I havent since he was kind of nuts at a tell all

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

When you storm out like a big man and have to get on a fucking bus (and wait for two minutes until it takes off), you have officially lost your leverage.  If she’s smart, she’ll let him keep on riding that bus right back to Fantasy Island (with numerous transfers).  👋 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

me, me.. I dont buy his act, I havent since he was kind of nuts at a tell all

The tell all was really bizarre. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now  he’s just being a petulant brat

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wow those kids really are always in pajamas...unless this is because they’ve been sick? 

Told you.  She must have every sleeper made.  The thing is you have to pass the normal clothes in Carter’s to get to the pajamas.  

• Love 3

Loathe as I am to defend Kalani, my experience is that it's pretty normal for babies/toddlers to wear pajamas often. If my kid was going to be on a long car ride, I'd probably put him in pjs just because they tend to be more comfortable. Also a lot easier for diaper changes

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Now I’m trying to think...what would be a simple word for manipulator? 

Jerk? Asshole? Not exactly the right connotation, but close enough.

Lying asshole?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Kalani. You need to cut him out now.

She's stupid woman addicted to her Somoan's dick and convinced herself  that he would doff the grass skirt and Island work attitude, pull on big boy pants, get a job and make living wages for their growing family....she's better off working 2 jobs....

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Asuelo....island life is over...you are in the US and you have to step up..get a real job and help Kalani raise the two boys.....forget that macho lifestyle you had in Samoa.

What did he do there? Dance on a resort and having complaints from women for being aggressive from what I heard

(edited)
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Now I’m trying to think...what would be a simple word for manipulator? 

Jerk? Asshole? Not exactly the right connotation, but close enough.

DooDoo Head.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

I bet he'll be really surprised when he finds out there's no bus to Samoa.  Or is he going to the airport to go back to his real home, in Samoa? 

By the way Angela, there are probably a few Americans living in Nigeria that would go to the wedding just to get on TV.  

Angela is going to look like a hooker at her wedding.  That dress doesn't even begin to stretch enough to cover her boobs, and she had to get an unstructured see through lace dress?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@mamadrama, I had Hodgkin’s in 2009. Had 6 rounds of ABVD. Am still here and everything is fine! Hope your kid gets well.

Thanks. He's been fighting it since the fall. He had to be on homebound this year and it was hard (until the end when everyone was on homebound,). He's getting ready to start his third round of chemo. It's done a number on his heart. I've already watched one child die. I'll be damned if I outlive another. 

Aseulu's gonna have to write me a list so that I can keep track of how much the words cost. Are there holiday discounts? 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Too much rain here. Yard is mud. Still mowed, careful to not wipe out in the mud. In maybe good news, the unit next to me is now 'sold'. Hopefully the noise is coming to an end.

Great news!

• Love 1