Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

They are both packing wrong. You roll the clothes for maximum amount of luggage space.

Packing cubes are awesome, too. I've been using them for years and can fit two weeks of clothes in a carry on using them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

They are both packing wrong. You roll the clothes for maximum amount of luggage space.

I put my socks, underwear, and t-shirts in big Ziploc bags and then squeeze the air out. But I spent many years toting around a backpack. Room was limited.

Michael better not make another choice. I've invested too much time in this relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

How much are they going to end up paying for parking at the airport?! At least use the long term lot if you must drive yourself.

Andrei and Libby will pay $0. Father Libby will pay whatever the cost is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I always have something near the top of my suitcase that i can quickly remove if its a little overweight. Ugh this is making me so sad that i have cancelled all of my europe trips this year

Me, too. I had a trip to the Philippines cancelled in March and another to the UK in October. 

Andrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeiiiii is pissing me off some just because without Libby's DAD they wouldn't be doing ANY of this dumb Moldy wedding.

Why is he SUCH an ass??  I don't feel bad for Libby, she's a dingleberry.

And why is Larissa SO concerned for Coltee's new Brazilian GF??  She needs to share the love!  AND why is she sooooo  anxious that he's dating another Brazilian??  I think she's worried about her 90 DF Dollars.  Like the new one will take her $$$$. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Packing cubes are awesome, too. I've been using them for years and can fit two weeks of clothes in a carry on using them.

I'm kinda dumb....what's a packing cube?  Sounds like something I could use.

• Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Why not speak portuguese to each othera.

Exactly.. Subtitles are fine and the conversation would flow so much better. 

• Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Why aren't these two talking in Portuguese?  

Producer shenanigans, or they didn't want to pay for someone to translate for subtitles.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Me, too. I had a trip to the Philippines cancelled in March and another to the UK in October. 

I was supposed to go to the UK in May for my 50th. I cancelled that at the beginning of all of this and postponed until September. Now Norwegian has cancelled that trip

21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Paul - America standards of water are high? Have you been to Flint MI??

I was glad to hear him mention the fluoridation! But you know he just doesn't want to pay for bottled water. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I would love to see a camera on Kalani's dad's face when this episode was on his TV.   And if the daughter maneuvered for him to miss this, you know every person he knows will tell him in minute details about every nasty comment out of Asuelu's mouth.   

Pol is such a jerk, and his car is a total disaster.   I guess people do resemble their cars, and I can't imagine the smells from that wreck.    I wonder if Pol's been keeping up with his car registration, and insurance?   I'm betting he hasn't.     I love that his Mom took the house key back.  

I suspect that until Libby and what's his name are married in the Moldova church, then to his family they aren't really married.  Until the baby is baptized or christened in their church, then she's not really accepted either.    

Did Angela and all of her friends go to a cheap place to bleach their hair to the consistency of hay?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7