Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

i'm so sad that i can't snark in real time with y'all anymore! consequences of cutting the cord (not ready to commit to live tv again just yet). hopefully i can catch up when tonight's episodes become, uh, "available"

• Love 1

A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S.

How does Jess qualify for this?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

It just occurred to me that Debbie has the voice of a dwarf. I don't want to use the m word cuz I don't want to offend anyone, so suffice to say Debbie sounds like she's a member of the Lollipop Guild. Just close your eyes and listen without looking at her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Coltee is so smug and condescending for someone who’s accomplished very little.

evening, all! Hoping the neighbors recognize that the 4th is over and they can stop with their crappy fireworks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

i'm so sad that i can't snark in real time with y'all anymore! consequences of cutting the cord (not ready to commit to live tv again just yet). hopefully i can catch up when tonight's episodes become, uh, "available"

I ditched cable and got YouTube TV! I can watch live TV, DVR anything I want, its great! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It just occurred to me that Debbie has the voice of a dwarf. I don't want to use the m word cuz I don't want to offend anyone, so suffice to say Debbie sounds like she's a member of the Lollipop Guild. Just close your eyes and listen without looking at her.

The Oompa Loompas!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S.

How does Jess qualify for this?

Same way Melania did LOL

• LOL 9

Hi folks. I''m not feeling good about any of these couples. This should be "Happily" Never After. However, I'm feeling good about all your snarky tidbits so here we go!

'

• LOL 2
  • Love 13