Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

What's with the singing birth control commercial? Just weird 

Maybe If they sing loud enough the 90 Day-ers will actually start using birth control instead of getting knocked up left and right. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

THANK YOU. Everyone is acting like he's getting on a wagon train headed west, and letters will be sparse and take months to arrive. All the sobbing and rending of garments. Plus his family needs to get a damn grip. He has a right to pursue happiness!

They live in Florida

There are literally hundreds of flights to mexico every day. It's like flying to nyc with border control . No biggie 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Marmiarmo said:

And the daughter with the kid is kind of the worst, trying to guilt trip Kenneth about how she will now have to actually parent her own child.

Gramps was subsidizing his adult kids’ lifestyle and financial safety net.

That’s what all the boohooing is about.....

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I am pretty adventurous about travel and such, but I would not have a baby in Ethiopia

She's an idiot. She has excellent care now and chooses to go someplace where she can't have the epidural she wants. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Why did the plane say Expo 2020??? And why am I laughing at the irony that it didn't happen??

Dubai was supposed to have the World Expo 2020. That was a (poorly blurred) Emirates plane.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Tom must be gnashing his teeth over Darcey getting a spinoff.

He is grinding his molars to powder right now. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aureola is another mess. Gotta say, I really don’t think Bingham is all that. Good bod, unattractive face. Yuck.

But she's not good looking either. So they're well matched. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

another idiot with the “we didn’t think about a baby but we did nothing to prevent it” aw shucks aren’t we just cute romantic fools?

oh God, another aspiring musician.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

So cheese noodle or whatever cheated on his GF?

you know, I curse like a sailor. But I know how to rein it in when I’m with new people or an environment that is not suited to multiple F bombs. Seriously Elicia, you can’t express yourself with fuck every other word?

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

How, as an adult now, do you not know exactly how your parents died from illness? 
Asking for a friend. 
Dang Ariela is unfortunate looking. I’m saying it again. 

Im going to guess it was AIDS. That stuff was very hush hush back then and often ot was denied as a disease...You just died of pneumonia and such

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm excited to see Ethiopia but if course we will only see various animals walking down dirt roads.

Mud, flies, animal shit, kids in rags, beggars, feral dogs, ramshackle buildings. B roll for any foreign city in the TLC library. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Ooh, he's a rapper, too!

Is he an artist of Usman's calibre? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1