Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Yes Brittany because you’re in Jordan right now. Try and respect the culture. 

The whole "But I'm American!" declaration really pisses me off. Don't go to other countries and expect special treatment, asswipes.

• Love 14

You’ve been off the plane for 5 minutes, but you’re already starting with “You never respect my culture but expect me to respect yours. I’m all alone! You’re too controlling” stuff. 

If Brittany wants us to believe this story, she’s going to have to stop jumping ahead in the script.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

She refuses to see him as he is. She has her plans and expects him to go along with them because she think she cute. I don't see any charm, just a spoiled brat.

• Love 10

I’m here I’m here! 
JFC Brittany, WTF. Such a match made in heaven. She’s just figuring out that she can’t be “herself” in his country. FFS. 

Oh, Deavan is giving up her comfortable life too! 

Remind me why I’m watching any of these clowns? Oh, it’s cuz of my fellow snarkers!! Thank you for always being here for me and never lying or yelling at me or reminding me of your Illnesses. Soulmates, all of us. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Brittany is soon to star in the real-life drama of an American woman fleeing the restrictions of a Muslim country: "Not Without My Alcohol!"

Dead. I hope Sally Field makes a cameo. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2