Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I go much more pastel and matte, now that I'm an old lady. I used to enjoy a more dramatic look, but now? It just looks clown like. 

I fully admit that i like my highlighter so bright that you can see it from space.

The rest is toned down

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Dear Egg,

id do it with David Poor every time just because he isn’t you

love AM 😘 

Fat David Poor or skinny David Poor??? Curious on the stakes.

• Love 2

I know I must have a limit to the shows in this franchise that I will not watch, but damnit I have not found it yet. I will watch Darcey and Stacey. In fact I am excited about it.

I think I have a problem.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
Just now, Arynm said:

I know I must have a limit to the shows in this franchise that I will not watch, but damnit I have not found it yet. I will watch Darcey and Stacey. In fact I am excited about it.

As long as you stay away from Family Chantel, you're OK.

• Love 8

My daughter finally came home after being gone for 3 weeks (I have covid-19, I was sequestered) so I'm out. I promised her something scary and apparently Brittany and Aureola don't count.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

That is the problem with TLC, once they find a winning show, the beat the darn thing to death with spin-off shows.  Right now there isn’t much new to watch so I’m in.   If I didn’t have the snark to read I don’t know if I could get through the 3 hours of 90 Day shows.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

My daughter finally came home after being gone for 3 weeks (I have covid-19, I was sequestered) so I'm out. I promised her something scary and apparently Brittany and Aureola don't count.

Have fun with your daughter!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

It's ok we can have drinks together!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

That Strike Back show did it to me. Like many others here, I have a visceral reaction to both Ed and Tom. I will watch Darcy and Stacy though. And I know I have a problem 😋

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

It's ok we can have drinks together!

Yes! I am always down for drinks. It's the only way to get through 3 hours of this

• Love 3