Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit Darcey and Stacey got a spinoff!

Who is responsible for this outrage?  I warned one of my fellow snarkers not to put the possibility out in to the universe.  It’s been spoken into existence and ain’t that a shame.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So, every week, we get women commenting on how good-looking Ash is.  Last week, it was Molly & Cynthia.  This week, it's Avery's mother.  Is this TLC's apology for destroying Ash's relationship coaching career by his seminar?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit Darcey and Stacey got a spinoff! Will anyone watch?

Not me. I can't stand them. 

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Get fillers, hair extensions and boob jobs...

and that stalwart staple of reality TV, mani-pedis.

They will also bicker and fight, go to yoga, pour themselves into clothes that are too small, drink wine, cry, bicker some more, get passive aggressive, go on staged "blind dates" and cut steaks on the bias. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we ever find out why Darcey is sleeping next to the refrigerator?

No.  And, I want to know.  It's a compact studio with too much deadspace in the hallway in the background.

• Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I am reaching the age where I have to make sure my makeup doesnt make me look like Madame from Wayland and Madame

Right? I go much more pastel and matte, now that I'm an old lady. I used to enjoy a more dramatic look, but now? It just looks clown like. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not me. I can't stand them. 

and that stalwart staple of reality TV, mani-pedis.

They will also bicker and fight, go to yoga, pour themselves into clothes that are too small, drink wine, cry, bicker some more, get passive aggressive, go on staged "blind dates" and cut steaks on the bias. 

And visit their brother's grave, remake their music video, exploit Darcey's children and flashback to Jesse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Egg, you so nasty going after David Poor. He is by far the better sex tourist than you with far less hair

Right? Them's fighting words, Ed. We love David Poor. Annie too. Fuck off. 

• Love 6