Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Rhetorical question, but how do the red flags not start flying for these people when they’re already fighting in a purely digital relationship? I have zero tolerance for pointless fighting and bitchery, so I don’t know how they’re maintaining the “romance” with such flimsy ties. 

• Love 4

I don't care about Cheestick's secret -- I want to know what Kenneth has been doing to maintain his youthful appearance! And I don't think he's been using that overpriced melon cream Cindy Crawford sells on TV.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

If he claims HE cheated on HER I am going to scream at the tv.

Yeah, in a world where Colt has a girlfriend and a side chick, I can't with this one, too!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

He can't get a K-1 visa because he's a felon? When did that ever stop anyone?

I would think that it would prevent him from moving to another country.

• Love 1

I know I have a dead black heart and I’m not especially close to my family, but FFS, there’s FaceTime and phones and texts and visits. These people just need to live their own lives. Kenneth, it’s OK!! Your kids are grown. Cooper will get a passport and visit you and vice versa. 

• Love 17

I think his family put a lot of guilt and pressure on Ken. Especially the kids. It looks like his daughter got pregnant young and likely relied on him to support her. "You aren't going to see grand pop anymore." Way to guilt the poor man. Let him be happy

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Medellin Colombia? Is she related to Pablo Escobar?

She is Pablo Escobar. 

Jesus, he's not going to Molokai to live among the lepers. Does anyone in his shitty unsupportive family care about his feelings, or only their own? Anyone ever think maybe they could support his decision and be brave and cheerful?? 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I don't care about Cheestick's secret -- I want to know what Kenneth has been doing to maintain his youthful appearance! 

If you have tender eyes....Cover them! This is a vulgar reply!

answer: sperm of young lovers

• LOL 14

We are watching some weird shite here my friends. He’s bringing the cat?sorry, not sorry but he’s a freak a little bit

David's cat Mothra is probably seething! "You mean you could have brought me with you to meet your Ukrainian living sex doll? That's it! I'm pooping on all your polo shirts."

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenneth’s kids need to stop trying to make him feel guilty for leaving them.

Those are adult kids seeing any inheritance slipping out of their fingers since Armando will be the spouse and is their age....

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I watch via the 90 Day Gays podcast.  They are hilarious.  I refuse to give TLC the ratings.

I waited all day for this thread to open back up so I could thank you for bringing this podcast into my life.  I saw your post and pulled up the most recent podcast today to listen to while I cleaned house and had to stop to catch my breath from laughing so hard.  I’m now a fan of theirs (and yours!). 😘

• Love 6

I mean, I love Kenneth, and I kind of understand the tears because I’m an emotional basket case who cries at commercials, but...

I mean, at some point, you need to cut the cord and move along, no?  And the daughter with the kid is kind of the worst, trying to guilt trip Kenneth about how she will now have to actually parent her own child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Did they ever say why Florida man is moving to Mexico, and not the other way around?

Based on what I've seen so far, he is getting while the getting is good away from his smothering passive aggressive whiny kids. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

David's cat Mothra is probably seething! "You mean you could have brought me with you to meet your Ukrainian living sex doll? That's it! I'm pooping on all your polo shirts."

And using the pleather duster as a scratching post

• LOL 7
  • Love 1