Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m sad to say I’ve been to that axe throwing place and only live about 4 miles away.  

Not “Dallas” correct?  I bet he lives in the 817, not sure why they always say Dallas and not the actual town.

• Love 1
Just now, kendi said:

Deavan's mom is the epitome of Ugly American. Can we skip all this and go to Armando?

Only if we get shots of Jihoon's mom looking shocked. SHOCKED I tell you!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Not “Dallas” correct?  I bet he lives in the 817, not sure why they always say Dallas and not the actual town.

Axe place is in downtown Arlington, across from Legal Brewing. Pretty sure that feed store was in Haltom City. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m always amazed when these losers find people to cheat with. 

I would love to see who this woman is and how much she had to drink before they did the deed. Damn it she must have been drunk. Or pity.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Or did he go downtown, where things will be great?

I dont think cheese stick is that creative. I'm thinking it was of the wham bam thank you ma'am variety. Girl probably didnt know what happened 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Or did he go downtown, where things will be great?

Now Petula Clark is in my head!

I've always loved that song and it dates back to when it first came on the radio!

• Love 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would love to see who this woman is and how much she had to drink before they did the deed. Damn it she must have been drunk. Or pity.

Why don’t see Women see Coltee as a pasty, doughy, mother room mate, class less, Tittied blob?
Desperation Goggles.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Anyone think Devon's mom had a few of the inflight drinks?

I think she visited Duty Free and stocked up and drank some in the airport bathroom too.

• Love 7