Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hi all! I just received an Instagram message from some guy in Nigeria. I’m tempted to reply to him, for”research” purposes as a gift for all my fellow snarkers.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You know what? I cannot stand Assholeu. Keep it under your hat.

I agree. I dont  think he is the brightest man in the world, but I think he is an asshole who sometimes plays dumb to get his way. I really really dislike him

• Love 10

I was watching Homeland and I was surprised to see Elizabeth Potthast in a bit part as a cashier in a grocery store.  She had some pretty bad teeth back then.  No wonder it looks like the family wants a spin-off.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I was watching Homeland and I was surprised to see Elizabeth Potthast in a bit part as a cashier in a grocery store.  She had some pretty bad teeth back then.  No wonder it looks like the family wants a spin-off.

That is why i think all the drama with Andrei is bullshit

• Love 7

I’m still wondering if Grangie can get her deposit back from the wedding venue she was at a few seasons ago. You know, the one with the Deliverance owner who promised to turn his shack into some Nigerian palace.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still wondering if Grangie can get her deposit back from the wedding venue she was at a few seasons ago. You know, the one with the Deliverance owner who promised to turn his shack into some Nigerian palace.

I don't recall that they set anything up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good times Aunty

• Love 3