Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jihoon’s parents are going to LOVE Deavan’s mom.

Jihoon's parents are so giddy and happy and looking forward to seeing Deavan and the kids, and good old downer Deavan can barely be arsed to greet them. All she does is complain. She is so lucky to have such sweet inlaws. the look of joy on Dracilla's face was sweet to see. 

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've always loved that song and it dates back to when it first came on the radio!

I remember seeing Petula Clark on Shindig or Hullabaloo or one of those shows. I, too, am an old. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wtf you guys why are US kinder eggs so wierd? What is that creamy stuff? 

Because our government decided decades ago that the tiny toys inside the hollow (aka best and real) KinderEggs were dangerous choking hazards.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

You are a spoiled American, Elicia. And you have zero manners and act like a child, needing to express exactly what you're feeling while you're feeling it. 

• Love 9
(edited)

E-Licia...you are an uncouth, Ill mannered, vulgar, crass, ignorant, Loud, embarrassing, totally clueless about the manners and polite behavior of your host country. 
try googling how to behave in S. Korea you stupid woman...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've always loved that song and it dates back to when it first came on the radio!

I actually wrote in my diary the night they announced it had reached #1 on the chart! 

6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Apparently Anti-vaxxer Elicia is also anti-seatbelts. 

And an anti masker

It’s her Constitutional right!   

• Love 2