Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

I want to see Debbie drunk on Copacabana Beach, then robbed walking back to the hotel.

They never used to search the shoes for credit cards or money, but the thieves do now.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Producer shenanigans, or they didn't want to pay for someone to translate for subtitles.

Probably for the best. Native speakers (of many languages) have called out 90DF translations as being bad and just wrong on many occasions. I think most recently it was Rose’s translator on the Tell All who got a lot wrong, according to some Filipinos online.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I'm kinda dumb....what's a packing cube?  Sounds like something I could use.

They come in different sizes but you can put underwear, bras in one, shirts in another, etc. Plus they compress. They keep you organized and clean. I use those plastic compression ones for dirty laundry. When I see all the messy packers (like Stephanie last season) it drives me crazy!

packing cubes.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
Just now, kendi said:

They come in different sizes but you can put underwear, bras in one, shirts in another, etc. Plus they compress. They keep you organized and clean. I use those plastic compression ones for dirty laundry. When I see all the messy packers (like Stephanie last season) it drives me crazy!

packing cubes.jpg

They are awesome

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Me, too. I had a trip to the Philippines cancelled in March and another to the UK in October. 

The kids and I had planned on backpacking Slovenia, Bosnia, Croatia, Austria, and Czech from August to December. I was homeschooling them abroad. But then my son got diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. And, of course, the pandemic. We're still going, though. Just delaying a bit.

• Love 3
Just now, kendi said:

packing cubes.jpg

I use packing cubes and they are THE BEST. I carry an extra empty one in caution yellow to hold the dirty laundry lol.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think this whole phone conversation was set up by TLC.

Larissa should have nothing to do with Colt and go nowhere near him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he had a TRO against her in one of his DV allegations.  (Or, it could have expired.)  

However, Larissa, Colt and Debbie all deserve each other.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She won't be in real trouble until she develops a nosebleed.

Or suddenly faints. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Larissa is not wrong about Debbie. That being said, bring on Debbie in Brazil!!!!

Debbie in her swimsuit, from the Mature Ladies Collection. With a little skort.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I want to see Debbie drunk on Copacabana Beach, then robbed walking back to the hotel.

HAhahahahahahaha. This made me laugh very loudly. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, mamadrama said:

The kids and I had planned on backpacking Slovenia, Bosnia, Croatia, Austria, and Czech from August to December. I was homeschooling them abroad. But then my son got diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. And, of course, the pandemic. We're still going, though. Just delaying a bit.

Omg, you have had an awful 2020 

Just now, goofygirl said:

Sorry JennyMom!  Just try and have a wonderful birthday wherever you are!  50 is fun!  (at some point!)LOL!

Im aiming for a redo in 2021 and maybe seeing some Eastern Europe beyond Split Croatia

• Love 3
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I use packing cubes and they are THE BEST. I carry an extra empty one in caution yellow to hold the dirty laundry lol.

They are the best! I use a small one for a change of clothes in case my luggage goes missing. Fits in your personal bag with no problems. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Aw mamadrama.  Hugs to you and yours.

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Omg, you have had an awful 2020 

Yeah, really. I'm trying to figure out how to take it out and blow on it, old school Nintendo style, to fix it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I hope Karine’s coughing doesn’t foreshadow what it means for characters in movies

9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She won't be in real trouble until she develops a nosebleed.

The fries, Colte Gals. The vaccine was in the two-year old fries!

• Love 2
Just now, mamadrama said:

Yeah, really. I'm trying to figure out how to take it out and blow on it, old school Nintendo style, to fix it.

Sending you love and support, Mamadrama!

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Friend of Angela is dressed for the evening.

I think she fancies herself to be the owner of the Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta shop.

edit: Lori, that's her name.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, kendi said:

They are the best! I use a small one for a change of clothes in case my luggage goes missing. Fits in your personal bag with no problems. 

My hubby and I put our clothes half and half in each others suitcase, this way if a suitcase is lost or delayed  we both still have clothes. And yeah, we always have another spare outfit in carry on

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 8
  • Love 5

Was suppose to see my bestie in Virginia. We were going to go to Spa World in Centerville, a comedy show and get cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory ( I live in Ontario and the only one is in Toronto).  

I miss travelling.

• Love 7

I use one packing cube to corral my dirty socks, another for my underpants, another for any other assorted gentles when you do a self wash in laundromat washing machines when traveling....You do not lose any pairs and they keep the machines from abusing your gentles.....

• Love 2

Angela's friend is so intuitive! Angela is heaving huge sighs, pacing, caterwauling, and is unable to form sentences. "I know you" she says. "something is wrong". What subtle clue gave that away, Angie's friend? 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Was suppose to see my bestie in Virginia. We were going to go to Spa World in Centerville, a comedy show and get cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory ( I live in Ontario and the only one is in Toronto).  

I miss travelling.

I live in Toronto and still haven't been!

• Love 2