Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Jojo, I think the issue is Angela can't find a man here that she wants. You seem much too sensible to be Ang's BFF

I was just going to say this. She's sensible and kind. Let's see how she fares in Nigeria with the goofballs LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, peaceknit said:

Wait, 15 Wide shoes?  For Mykul?

Wait....when she had that sonogram done she said that wand was bigger than Mykul....

• LOL 6
(edited)
Just now, Floatingbison said:

What kind of store was Angela   in while tux shopping?   Men's store, or variety store or what?  They seemed to have a lot merchandise.

Sorry, double post.    I'll just leave this right here and see myself out.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 2

Why does Angela needs an American witness to get married in Nigeria and BGL got married to Usman there and did not need one?   What is the difference??????

Different script writers?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

What the fuck.....is TLC officially a travelling circus show 

There are an absurd amount of shows with little people on TLC

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What kind of store was Angela just in while tux shopping?   Men's store, or variety store or what?  They seemed to have a lot merchandise.

For a few minutes I thought it was a Dirt Cheap or a Goodwill.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Was suppose to see my bestie in Virginia. We were going to go to Spa World in Centerville, a comedy show and get cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory ( I live in Ontario and the only one is in Toronto).  

I miss travelling.

Yikes. Consider yourself lucky. I’ll spare you the details, but google them to see what kind of things happened there. Even just last year.

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Why does Angela needs an American witness to get married in Nigeria and BGL got married to Usman there and did not need one?   What is the difference??????

The difference is what the producers drum up for Angela vs. BGV.

• Love 3

What kind of store was Angela just in while tux shopping?   Men's store, or variety store or what?  They seemed to have a lot merchandise.

3 Day Suit Broker type..there are probably gators somewhere in there...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

I was just going to say this. She's sensible and kind. Let's see how she fares in Nigeria with the goofballs LOL

Those goofballs will be all over her like a rash. She'll probably come home with an Nigerian fiancé and a case of the crabs. 

Dollar Store? 

@mamadrama, sending you tons of good mojo and many hugs. I hope all goes well for you and your family. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Was Coltee just serving tequila shots in champagne glasses? Classy.

I guess Larissa left behind her champagne glasses. Did you notice that every where she goes she's drinking champagne? Even during that stomach shocker business.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Yikes. Consider yourself lucky. I’ll spare you the details, but google them to see what kind of things happened there. Even just last year.

Been there before. We like it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not buying it. It’s Grangie’s way of saying he has a big dick. Is Size 15 the same in the US as it is in Nigeria?

If she brings snug fit condoms like Deavan did, alrighty then!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Does anyone know what the story is with Pol’s dad?

From what I read, he is there with the mom but he didn't want to participate in the filiming.  Do you blame him??  Having a son like Pole is embarrassing....!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

COLTE GAL!

if someone does not start using this as a screenname then what are we doing here, really ? Lol hahahahaha 

If I weren’t already a loyal and faithful member of the Hookahs for Zied, I would totally convert.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not buying it. It’s Grangie’s way of saying he has a big dick. Is Size 15 the same in the US as it is in Nigeria?

That's what I'm saying. I have a friend who wears a size 14, but he's 6'5". Mykul does not look tall at all.

• Love 4