Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does anyone find these two as interesting as they find themselves?

Hahahahahaha, you're cute. They are "content creators". Content must have some definition of which I was previously unaware. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can drop by later. 😋

Girl, any time! I love to cook for people, haven't done it for quite awhile. 

• Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Rose is on:  let the Ed bashing begin.  Rese NEVER misses a chance to bash Ed.

Neither do I; there’s just so much to hate!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Rose is on:  let the Ed bashing begin.  Rese NEVER misses a chance to bash Ed.

Why should she be different from the rest of us? 

Ed: They like me so far. 

The Entire Known Universe: NO ONE LIKES YOU ED. NO ONE.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Oh please, Ed. Your whole storyline was figuring out how to tell her you don’t want kids, so you can’t lie now that you didn’t know she cared about having kids!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey friend, we've got you. But what are your intentions? Did you give up your CAR? How can we know you're doing this for the right reasons? 

Hey everyone! I cooked a huge meal, (enchiladas verdes, spicy black beans, rice, fresh salsa) hoping my son and friends would come over but they got behind and couldn't make it. (We've all been isolating so we get together for dinner every two weeks, then isolate again. So far its worked, fingers crossed!). So I'm stuffed full of enchiladas and ready to snark! 

Meal sounds delicious! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

"Big Ed has a sense of humor." If I knew nothing else about him, the fact that he refers to himself in third person would make me despise him.

The only thing that would be worse would be if he referred to himself in the third person as "The Kid". 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She mentioned kids only once Ed? Doesn't matter she mentioned it and you should have told her. Stop defending your shitty actions

Agree, this rehab of his image is backfiring in his smelly egg face. 

• Love 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

Ed's one of those people who think it's ok to lie but don't want anyone to lie to them.   He'll use the lie to get what he wants and explain later.

And he does that thing, when caught-tried to diminish the lie. "I said I was 5'2", but I'm 4'11". Three little inches! What's that? Its this much!" You still lied, Ed. 

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Frozendiva, any recon on your new neighbors? I hope it’s a nice, quiet elderly couple who want to adopt you.

No clue. I guess I will know in 30 or 60 days, depending when possession happens and I can wave bye bye to the old ones and open a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate being rid of them and them finding someone new to be asses at.

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And he does that thing, when caught-tried to diminish the lie. "I said I was 5'2", but I'm 4'11". Three little inches! What's that? Its this much!" You still lied, Ed. 

Didn’t he say in the first episode he was 5 ft? 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lots of men exaggerate by 3 inches 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1