Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/17/2020 at 9:04 PM, Frozendiva said:

Vegas also has mega high end shops.

Last year when my husband and I were in Vegas, one of my favorite things to do was window shopping at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace.  Emphasis on window shopping.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 6
Just now, seasons said:

Has anyone told geoff that it's super dangerous to have a plugged in blow dyer wedged between the wall and the sink? 

dumbass

That's why he has the wooden comb

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She thinks he's just misunderstood and those other skanks drove him to it. She, on the other hand, will love him truly and he will be redeemed by her true and unstinting devotion. 

She's the one who probably wrote him in prison...

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, seasons said:

Has anyone told geoff that it's super dangerous to have a plugged in blow dyer wedged between the wall and the sink? 

dumbass

Let's not let him know. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Last year when my husband and I were in Vegas, I used to enjoy window shopping at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace.  Emphasis on window shopping.

Same as me. I did buy a pair of Loubs at the shop in my hotel.

• Love 2

I don't know, guys. I'd feel really bad dating a guy from the other side of the world with a little kid and further splitting him from either mom if he moves to the states or dad if just Ash moves. That's a bad situation. Kid still probably wants mom and dad back together.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Last year when my husband and I were in Vegas, I ued to enjoy window shopping at the Forum Shops in Caesars Palace.  Emphasis on window shopping.

I love those shops!  The ceiling that looks like clouds is cool too.  I bought several things, you can find stuff that isn't a fortune!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

No spoilers allowed here.  

Those are outfits they’re wearing in tonight’s episode. He must’ve saved it to post while the show aired.

• Love 1