Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We break Primetimer at least once an episode. We're too noisy and shouty and posty. We can't have nice things. 

That's us!! Nosey Shouty folks!

And we are the BEST 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Erika's parents are wonderful. Awwwww....it's always nice to hear a mother tell her daughter she has a beautiful soul. This is so nice to see on TLC! Unsmothered!!!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I want to see Varya  meet Mary!  It's things like this that make it all worthwhile!

Girl fight! I think Geoffrey might die of happiness.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I have only worn a bit of makeup the past while. No falsies, no tattoos.

I tried false eyelashes and they ended up looking like two caterpillars slithering out of my eyes. Not attractive. 

• LOL 6
Just now, kendi said:

Erika's parents are wonderful. Awwwww....it's always nice to hear a mother tell her daughter she has a beautiful soul. This is so nice to see on TLC! Unsmothered!!!

Ericka's dad is awesome too!  I really liked both of them, they came across great on TV.

• Love 11
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

I tried false eyelashes and they ended up looking like two caterpillars slithering out of my eyes. Not attractive. 

They’re just so heavy to me. I do have tattoos and recently dyed my hair deep purple; I’m a stone’s throw from 50 and since the roni started have been 100% telework so why the hell not. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Girl fight! I think Geoffrey might die of happiness.

Can you imagine Yolanda in a fight? She would say to a friend “Gurl, hold my earrings” and the friend would topple over from the weight of them. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why is Geoffrey in such a rush to get married?

Considering he has been married four (?) times. Maybe like David, he thinks fifth time is the charm?

As for Varya, wait until she sees where he lives.   Very far from the bright lights of New York City.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7