Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Stephanie is not in love with Erica; never was and never will be. The only reason she asked her to meet was because the producers didn't want to waste a day, so they told her to ask her for coffee.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Geoffrey is meeting someone else already?  That was a quick rebound.

I bet it’s the woman friend the show introduced us to earlier this season, the one who asked him why he had to go to Russia to meet women.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She stubbed her toe in the US and the injury wasn’t addressed which resulted in  her needing to have toe amputated after she got home from Nigeria. 

Is that real?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She stubbed her toe in the US and the injury wasn’t addressed which resulted in  her needing to have toe amputated after she got home from Nigeria. 

Man you know you’re an asshole when even your own body parts choose to GTFO.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

LOL, Lana is smiling, but her body language says, help, I’m being forced to let this foreigner maul me.  

And murmuring "MMMMMMMMMM" in her ear

• Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

These Smothered ads totally creep me out. I know I always say that but damn these mothers and daughters are certifiable and gross me out. 

Something is not right there, what would the response be if it was a father and son relationship and they're taking baths and showers together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

These Smothered ads totally creep me out. I know I always say that but damn these mothers and daughters are certifiable and gross me out. 

I wonder if the creepy Jergens commercials get a lot of time during Smothered? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Geoffrey is meeting someone else already?  That was a quick rebound.

Its the hometown floozie who was throwing herself tearfully at him before he left for Russia.

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Lana looks a little rough for 27

27 going on 40.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7