Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Lana looks like a different person in every shot, like that woman Jerry dated. She looks softer and prettier (and a bit younger) in the cafe shots compared to her talking heads. 

Yeah, there has likely been a different person playing Lana every year or two. Just study the profile and jump in.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“I axed him if he was hisself in the pitchers” 

My ears are dead. 

I lived in NOLA for ten years, and heard "axed" a lot.  "Hisself" and "pitchers" hurt my ears, though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

How many times are Steph and Erika going to meet up to discuss Steph’s bad behavior?

It’s probably in the contract that they can wring out every last miserable minute of forcing you to be together with no regard for your sanity. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So suddenly Geoffrey has the feels for Mary?

Bruised ego needs some stroking. Plus he loves Varya is still texting him. He feels so desirable! 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So is anyone buying what Lana is peddling? I'm guessing she's still on that site getting $$$ from many other men. And good for her but this just seems fake

"Seems"? It is as fake as fake can be

Just now, blubld43 said:

How desperate is this woman??

Her thirst and desperation are radiating from my TV in waves. 

She won't even mind going to visit at the prison on Sundays. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I lived in NOLA for ten years, and heard "axed" a lot.  "Hisself" and "pitchers" hurt my ears, though.

Imagine a conversation between her and Robert. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

"Mary really knows me."  Translation: "Mary knows that I am an ex-con and it doesn't bother her."

Is she the woman he was talking to before he left on his trip?  

I can't stand him so why do I care??

• Love 7

The Geoffreys of this world should be required to wear neon signs that say, “Stay away; I’m awful trash!” as a favor to womenkind. We deserve that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Dead Aunt or nephew's soccor games, I will have to remember these excuses for the next time I want to ditch someone.

Yeah and jury duty or donate blood.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Larissa is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YESYES YES YES YES. THE QUEEN!

This may be an incorrect post, so if it wasn't Larissa in the promo, I apologize.

Edited by Floatingbison
I may have been wrong. First time for everything.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, Vandy10 said:

The Geoffreys of this world should be required to wear neon signs that say, “Stay away; I’m awful trash!” as a favor to womenkind. We deserve that.

His niptats are that sign. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

So Mary has known Geoffrey for years and should be aware of his domestic violence history and still wants him.

She thinks he's just misunderstood and those other skanks drove him to it. She, on the other hand, will love him truly and he will be redeemed by her true and unstinting devotion. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8