Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

I love how the producers finally get Lana alone and they don't bother to ask her why the hell haven't you shown up the last four times? You know, the only question we're interested in hearing her answer.

And why she gave a fake address.

• Love 8

I refuse to believe the Yolanda story line is real. I haven’t watched in 3 weeks and I see I haven’t missed anything. She knows he used a stock photo but she still believes he’s the truthful man of her dreams and he’s in the UK?????  No one is that stupid! 

• Love 7
(edited)

Lana looks like a different person in every shot, like that woman Jerry dated. She looks softer and prettier (and a bit younger) in the cafe shots compared to her talking heads. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Lana likes expensive high end makeup. David will be surprised how much Pat McGrath, Tom Ford, Louboutin and all the other higher end brands cost!

I had to stop myself from getting the new Pat McGrath palette because who knows what’s going to happen with the job in the coming months, but yeah, $$$

And Lana’s gonna need some SK-II to smooth out that 28 year old skin.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s very shy.

and still in mourning for whoever died and prevented her from meeting the object of her affection,---I mean scam.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Dead Aunt or nephew's soccor games, I will have to remember these excuses for the next time I want to ditch someone.

How about an Obama Fashion Show----Michael Scott the Office

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Lana smirking thru all this. She’s here for 5 minutes of fame, hoping to catch the eye of a wealthy man.

Soon we'll see photos of her with Jesse and Cesar's Maria.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

I had to stop myself from getting the new Pat McGrath palette because who knows what’s going to happen with the job in the coming months, but yeah, $$$

$165 or so Canadian dollars. No thanks.

2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

GET IT! Pat McGrath is so good and takes payments. Wait for a 20% off sale

• Useful 1
  • Love 3