Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

She proved to have shit for brains...as usual for the cast of 90day.

I and sure TLC put her up to it, convincing her he was regretting his decision.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

He’s been touching himself through the pockets of his pleather duster

Oh, that explains the big duster. Shudder 💀

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Uber lady does a voiceover.  I wonder if she gets paid scale for that.

I notice she didn’t point out any “MISSING, LAST SEEN” signs. 

• Love 1

I don't understand why Lisa is pissed that Usman hasn't proposed yet.  They were just at the marriage license office, right?  I assumed that is because they are getting married.  She likes to look for reasons that scream at him.  

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Gurl needs to work on her teeth and less fillers

She looks awfully familiar with those teeth. A friend of another Russian on the 90 day franchise maybe?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good night, soul mates, one and all. I have to watch the last episode of Bosch Season 6 just to cleanse my mind of this 90 Day shit show. 

I’m off to watch killing eve, never underestimate a Russian woman. Night peeps. FYI I have posted a link to the tell all leak if you have 10 hours to kill

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I sensed real shock in Geoffrey's face.  When I was younger and single I had some fidelity issues and went through a couple surprise visits like that.

Years ago, I visited my brother and found him     In his bathroom on hands and knees. Why? He said he wanted to avoid having to explain to his brunette girlfriend why there were red hairs on bathroom floor.  Another time while he was still living at home, I arrived from work and found a woman sitting on the back porch roof. Apparently his semi steady arrived unexpectedly and his side girl was shown to the window till he was able to get her to leave. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Years ago, I visited my brother and found him     In his bathroom on hands and knees. Why? He said he wanted to avoid having to explain to his brunette girlfriend why there were red hairs on bathroom floor.  Another time while he was still living at home, I arrived from work and found a woman sitting on the back porch roof. Apparently his semi steady arrived unexpectedly and his side girl was shown to the window till he was able to get her to leave. 

I'm sorry I posted what I did. It brought back a flood of memories of when I hurt people that  I deeply regret now.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

Edited by Floatingbison
39 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

It sounded like Varya said, "When I see Geoffrey I will give him a big cock!" That really would be a big surprise!

He’s been to prison so he’d probably like it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1