Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Kid said "can't see animals in America." Has the poor kid never been to a zoo? if they're in Frederick, the DC zoo is not that far away (and free). 

Like Tiffany would take time out from shopping for cold shoulder tops to take him.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I had previously stayed at Hampton Inn Washington DC - Convention Center. Wonder if its the same one.

They were staying in Waldorf, MD.  The trip into DC was likely all fake for the "drama".

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Everyone piles on Andrei, but he's the one being told to calm down.  Another one can just fuck right off.

They crack me up, for real. They all have hair trigger tempers and are always yelling, and its all Andrei's fault. 

What else? Climate change? High gas prices? Disappointing series finales? All Andrei's evil doing? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I had previously stayed at Hampton Inn Washington DC - Convention Center. Wonder if its the same one.

They’re about 45 minutes away in Waldorf, MD. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, nytonc said:

WTF did they spend $680 on in the Christmas store?

A big artificial tree, tinsel and ornaments making it obvious Ronald has absolutely no intention of coming to the US 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

FYI I will be in Seattle in August if anyone’s around for a drink and a snark

I spent a lot of time in Seattle in the mid 90's, I would fly back just for the bao, there is a little place across from Pikes Market that made amazing bao.

• Love 1

So where is Chucklefuck Jr staying while he's in town?  Wanna bet he's also staying at the Hampton Inn/Country Inn & Suites/whatever place the rest of them are terrorizing?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Like Tiffany would take time out from shopping for cold shoulder tops to take him.  

The zoos here are more "remote" when seeing animals.   It looked like a little fence was in front of the elephants and you could touch them and feed them.   That doesn't happen here.  It was an interaction.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

I still can't understand how anyone asks anyone else for a 100k loan. That doesn't compute for me. Daddy Warbucks doesn't look THAT rich to have an extra 100k laying around either. 

I'm still trying to figure out the net worth.  He said that he had 4 houses in the pipeline, with the hopes of grossing $100K and netting $50K.  So, Andrrrrei is asking for a significant portion of his annual income, on top of his housing, visa, wedding and family subsidies.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone streaming anything good? I’m making a list of things I should watch. @Pepper Mostly, pay attention! Now that you’re retired, I mean.

I just discovered Homeland on Hulu and yes, I know I'm about 10 years late, but it's pretty good so far. Just started the second season.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike’s shrug face makes me want to punch a wall.

22 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I want to punch assless Mike in the face then the balls.

23 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike and Nuttie. A match made in one of the seven circles of hell.

23 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mike is using his high voice and Uncle Beau diction.

21 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Shit's gettin real, Mike's channeling Uncle Beau!

21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike is always saying he needs Natalie to communicate. But whenever she opens her mouth he starts yelling at her, telling her that she's always going on and on about the same old things, and telling her she's overreacting or being a bitch. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I love how last season they showed SA as a dangerous war zone but now they are going to nice shops and restaurants 

And Tiffany has no smart budget when Ronald is feeding her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Daniel is old enough to know how things really work.

You beat me to it Frozendiva. Seriously a special kiss?

The kid is old enough to learn age appropriate information on the birds and bees.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I just discovered Homeland on Hulu and yes, I know I'm about 10 years late, but it's pretty good so far. Just started the second season.

I think I stopped watching after the second or third season. 

2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm sooo confused. Whose side is Libby on?

Hers. All of this is for her audition reel. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone streaming anything good? I’m making a list of things I should watch. @Pepper Mostly, pay attention! Now that you’re retired, I mean.

Oh, that's right, I'm retired! Just sitting here, filling my nails and nibbling on bonbons.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Do you have HBO? Mare of Eastwood was really good. 

I got HBO to watch In the Heights but I think its expensive and I don't watch it often. I loved "Gentleman Jack" though. 

I get recs all the time but it seems I hate everything! I loved "Call My Agent!" on Netflix, and "Lupin". I love docs like "Allen vs. Farrow". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

It's true her expectations are so high for everyone else, yet she looks like she does and has no standard.  Why not spend all that energy on her health and diet instead of picking on her husband.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 7