Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I just discovered Homeland on Hulu and yes, I know I'm about 10 years late, but it's pretty good so far. Just started the second season.

I loved Homeland.  Although it started to run out of steam toward the last 2 seasons.  I think that’s 7 or 8 seasons.  

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

FYI I will be in Seattle in August if anyone’s around for a drink and a snark

Mrs. Floating and I are in for Snarkless in Seattle. . . I'll PM you!

We're pretty harmless, very few teenage hitchhikers buried in our backyard, at least by Washington standards.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did anyone else notice how the inside of that RV was full of trash, somehow that will be Andreiii's fault.

You mean besides the Chucklefucks?

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love how last season they showed SA as a dangerous war zone but now they are going to nice shops and restaurants 

Don't forget she originally went to SA for a vacation! If its so dangerous, why did she go? Now she acts like she's going to Afghanistan or the West Bank or someplace. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh God more sex talk from repulsive people.  Make. It. Stop.

I could have gone cheerfully to my grave not knowing about Tiff and Ronald's special "squish"

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She's already the size of the house.

when she sits   around the house, she really sits around the house!!!

Old Catskill circuit joke!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Have a great week, everyone! I enjoyed my weekend but as always, it wasn't long enough. I have my second training session on Wednesday at the vineyard and it includes a wine tasting.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

OMG WTF is Mike wearing? Let’s get physical!😆

Uncle Beau or Natalie's friend has to be his stylist.  Both wore headbands to big occasions (wedding and dinner).  Or, it's the one accessory for the Sequim mullet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Alright guys, I almost got kicked off at the last minute because my connection went out. But luckily it came back and I'm able to say goodbye to you all! Next week I'll be back in my same snarking spot I use to watch 90 Day Fiance. I cannot wait to see you all again! Peace out.

• Love 12

Oh man...I'm already muting Angela; I may have to mute the Family Libby next week.

Thanks for yet another enjoyable Sunday evening, folks! Take good care and hopefully I'll see you next week! 😊

• Love 7

This Me, You and the Ex. This first couple lives in my town. They say they live in Chicago, they don’t, it’s like two hours away. And their whole story is fakety fake. I’m not watching. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Have a great week, everyone! I enjoyed my weekend but as always, it wasn't long enough. I have my second training session on Wednesday at the vineyard and it includes a wine tasting.

Good for you!

• Love 3

So good to have the band back together, fellow snarkers. Now I can make it through another week of drudgery fun and frolic, like getting my car’s oil changed. Life in the fast lane. Thanks for all the tv show recommendations. Some people have bucket lists, but I have a must see tv list. 🤷‍♀️

Have a super week. Stay well, be strong and live your best lives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't forget she originally went to SA for a vacation! If its so dangerous, why did she go? Now she acts like she's going to Afghanistan or the West Bank or someplace. 

I could have gone cheerfully to my grave not knowing about Tiff and Ronald's special "squish"

At least she didn't eat the seeds of a special watermelon.

• LOL 8