Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Night everyone!  We had a great week around Chez Bison, and this is a great ending!  

Big news, I'm going to be a first time father!! Our koi have babies!  We just found them in the pond this afternoon.  I only hope I can be half the father Ronald is.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
(edited)

And so ends another episode of "Crappily Ever After". 

If not for the snark, this would be two hours of staring into a deep pit of the blackest despair. 

Cheers, everyone!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone streaming anything good? I’m making a list of things I should watch. @Pepper Mostly, pay attention! Now that you’re retired, I mean.

I co-sign everyone on Homeland

Cobra Kai - really silly and fun, yet hilarious at times, and a very sweet alternate reality/retcon of The Karate Kid franchise.

Jack Ryan - A bit like 24...was hard to get used to Jim from The Office as an action star badass, though

Last Week Tonight - Funniest and most informative thing I watch all week..and they are still working with a 🐲-based economy

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - hilarious, heartbreaking, with jawdroppingly beautiful costumes, set design, and cinematography that combine and synthesize into a beautiful love letter to -- nay, postcard of -- 1950s New York City.

Aerial America - makes me wanna go places

The Best Thing I Ever Ate - makes me wanna go places and eat things

...besides that, I only watch old Nigerian snuff films and pirated closed-circuit footage from a swingers club in Virginia. 

Edited by Trackdawg
in Ukranian is ПРИЧИНА
  • LOL 9
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This Me, You and the Ex. This first couple lives in my town. They say they live in Chicago, they don’t, it’s like two hours away. And their whole story is fakety fake. I’m not watching. 

Which couple? The sick dude that moved in the young woman and wanted to keep her in a closet?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Nighty nights, you helped turn my frown upside down!

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And so she's another episode of "Crappily Ever After". 

If not for the snark, this would be two hours of staring into a deep pit of the blackest despair. 

Cheers, everyone!

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Night everyone!  We had a great week around Chez Bison, and this is a great ending!  

Big news, I'm going to be a first time father!! Our koi have babies!  We just found them in the pond this afternoon.  I only hope I can be half the father Ronald is.

8 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I actually feel sorry for Ronald.   It seems like he's really doing the right thing.

Good night - stay cool!   Have a great week.   Can't snark next Sunday, but will watch on TV.

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So good to have the band back together, fellow snarkers. Now I can make it through another week of drudgery fun and frolic, like getting my car’s oil changed. Life in the fast lane. Thanks for all the tv show recommendations. Some people have bucket lists, but I have a must see tv list. 🤷‍♀️

Have a super week. Stay well, be strong and live your best lives.

11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Have a great week all. This Ex show is a train wreck and I am here for it.

11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, I almost got kicked off at the last minute because my connection went out. But luckily it came back and I'm able to say goodbye to you all! Next week I'll be back in my same snarking spot I use to watch 90 Day Fiance. I cannot wait to see you all again! Peace out.

10 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Oh man...I'm already muting Angela; I may have to mute the Family Libby next week.

Thanks for yet another enjoyable Sunday evening, folks! Take good care and hopefully I'll see you next week! 😊

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night peeps! I had a wonderful time snarking with you all! Have a great week and see you next week! 

giphy.gif

Stay safe, stay cool mah Babyloves! See y'all next week! 🤞

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Which couple? The sick dude that moved in the young woman and wanted to keep her in a closet?

Yes, Jerry, Jessica and Kaye, but he’s not sick anymore, he’s fine. 

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yes, Jerry, Jessica and Kaye, but he’s not sick anymore, he’s fine. 

Yea that situation seemed the most fake out of all the couples on the show. I could be wrong but got a bit of a hired actress vibe from the young woman.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Beware of hungry, wandering otters!

• LOL 2
(edited)
53 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Hotel name blurred out.  Looked like a Hampton Inn sign, maybe?

I Googled it, next to the mall in Waldorf, MD, there's a Marriott Courtyard. Across the street is a Holiday Inn Express. Oh wait, a bit down the road there IS a Hampton Inn next door to a Cracker Barrel. They can get their breakfast there, if the Hampton's fare isn't fancy enough. (remembering the Air BnB in Moldova that didn't stock anything they wanted to eat, only fresh fruit and fresh croissants) Of course the Family Libby wants us to think they're staying at the Waldorf Astoria! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

...besides that, I only watch old Nigerian snuff films and pirated closed-circuit footage from a swingers club in Virginia. 

Oh Trackie, never change!  (Please read that in a Karen Walker voice).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
57 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm sooo confused. Whose side is Libby on?

No one ever truly knows

Including Libby

I missed it when it was on CBS, but I've been watching "Life in Pieces" on Amazon. It is absolutely hilarious

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We've had trouble in the pond with raccoons, skunks, possums, and blue herons!  We live in a rough hood.

We have a fox that cruises thru on occasion and have a humming bird that visits everyday and sometimes I can hear a raccoon kill a bunny during the night, it makes me sad, they scream.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike wearing that sweatband will have me laughing all next episode!

I can’t wait for this scene. I think Angela is going for a provocative, sultry look, but to me, she looks like she has a migraine

2C5D716D-719D-4900-8F05-0325452BA9A6.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oy vey, with these people, already!

Natalie & Mike's story was so contrived! Do the producers think we're stupid? What are the odds that Mike would take that tiny-peen-compensation roller skate truck out of the hospital parking lot, drive around for hours thinking only to return to the parking lot and park in the exact same space? Natalie's behavior is erratic and reminiscent of a bipolar girl I once rented to.

Brandon's parents are such weirdos. How can they expect him not to want to move out? Why are they foisting their choice of farm life on him? Brandon's dad assuming that the reason Brandon didn't consult him about the apartment was "Julia is manipulating him" is so laughably delusional. Brandon is asserting his independence at his wife's urging & his asshole parents are expecting him to fail. They're practically hoping for it so they can "We told you so" them to death.

Has there ever been a more Karen moment on 90DF than when Angela randomly shrieked, "I'M AN AMERICAN!" in response to Michael asking if she was done talking. That was truly bizarre. WTF does that even mean in that context? That being American entitles her to speak to him a way she would never accept him speaking to her? She's such trash. Too bad there's not plastic surgery to get a less ugly personality. 

What made Chuck think that putting his brood of constantly kvetching kids together in an RV would be anything BUT a shitshow. The whole "Charlie is the obvious instigator but Andre gets the blame" premise is stale. They're all awful and unworthy of attention. 

Asuelu is a nightmare. Their whole relationship is a nightmare. No more kids. 

Tiffany & Ronald are both letting her son get waaaaaay too attached to Ronald and Ronald straight up admitted that he's emotionally manipulating her via her son. Tiffany seems to be using her son to manipulate Ronald, too. Both of them are trying to buy the love & favor of her son.

Spoiler

And we've probably all seen the ugly IGs between them recently, soooo... we already know how this ends.

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Has there ever been a more Karen moment on 90DF than when Angela randomly shrieked, "I'M AN AMERICAN!" in response to Michael asking if she was done talking. That was truly bizarre. WTF does that even mean in that context?

She's one of those people who think "Freedom of speech" means you can say anything, any time, to anyone. She knows her "tax payin' rahts"

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

These fucking fuckers sure fucking like to fucking use the fucking word "fuck" a fucking lot, for fuck's sake.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fuck yeah, I thought I threw the word around a lot, (and I do), but the Fucking Family Libby put me to shame.  

LOL I toooootally fucking thought of you as soon as @Gobi fucking fired the first "fuck". And holy fucking fuckballs, I just realized I never fucking sent you your fucking retirement GIFt...well, maybe I can have it done by the next time we're live.  🤔 I think this time, it will hafta feature your next favorite "F" word: flounce.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

I co-sign everyone on Homeland

Cobra Kai - really silly and fun, yet hilarious at times, and a very sweet alternate reality/retcon of The Karate Kid franchise.

Jack Ryan - A bit like 24...was hard to get used to Jim from The Office as an action star badass, though

Last Week Tonight - Funniest and most informative thing I watch all week..and they are still working with a 🐲-based economy

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - hilarious, heartbreaking, with jawdroppingly beautiful costumes, set design, and cinematography that combine and synthesize into a beautiful love letter to -- nay, postcard of -- 1950s New York City.

Aerial America - makes me wanna go places

The Best Thing I Ever Ate - makes me wanna go places and eat things

I would like to add...

Grace and Frankie. 

Sex Education

Derry Girls

Workin Moms

One Day at a Time

Lucifer

Atypical

Nappily ever after

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I had to capture it! 

A507D28E-82FA-409E-B910-76D8A4F85AAB.jpeg

Let's get physical! Let me hear your body talk! 

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

She's one of those people who think "Freedom of speech" means you can say anything, any time, to anyone. She knows her "tax payin' rahts"

My god, she makes me so embarrassed to be an American.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

For his new car, Asuelo wants the "best of the best."

From here to eternity, every time I hear “best of the best” I will always think of Asuelo. Ugh. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

From here to eternity, every time I hear “best of the best” I will always think of Asuelo. Ugh. 

Yes. In that Latka Gravas voice of his. I always think of his “lying beech” comment he made to Kalani and laugh hysterically. How she found this dead-eyed simpleton desirable enough to make children with, I’ll never understand.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, nytonc said:

That can’t be her body!!  Guaranteed they pasted her face on someone else. 

I haven’t been here in a while.  My son told me that he heard the Chucklefuck’s are getting a spin-off! True?  Not true?  I kind of hope they are so I won’t have to watch any of them on Sunday.  What will they show?  Them grifting and ripping off the good people of St Pete?

They will probably continue the storyline they've shown on 90 Day for seasons. Family Libby hates Andrei.

19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can’t wait for this scene. I think Angela is going for a provocative, sultry look, but to me, she looks like she has a migraine

2C5D716D-719D-4900-8F05-0325452BA9A6.jpeg

Is this the scene where she says her clitoris is on fire? Oh my god, this will be so cringe.

• LOL 3
On 7/11/2021 at 10:40 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Has there ever been a more Karen moment on 90DF than when Angela randomly shrieked, "I'M AN AMERICAN!" in response to Michael asking if she was done talking. That was truly bizarre. WTF does that even mean in that context? That being American entitles her to speak to him a way she would never accept him speaking to her? She's such trash. Too bad there's not plastic surgery to get a less ugly personality. 

Is there cosmetic surgery to seal her crude Amurican MAW closed...permanently?  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/11/2021 at 10:40 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Natalie's behavior is erratic and reminiscent of a bipolar girl I once rented to.

Let's get Natalie to a safe place where she's treated with kindness and respect. Watch her thrive. Living with the HULKING SHRUG and DITTO* isn't safe for any living beings.

*Shrug's mom.  Maybe those two need to move on to "sMothered."

Edited by Back Atcha
A merge that didn't work.
  • Love 3

On 7/11/2021 at 7:30 PM, tvrox said:
On 7/11/2021 at 5:47 PM, mmecorday said:

Shut up, Brandon's parents. This is not "House Hunters: Swingers Edition."

Hey, I would watch that. 

But it's starring Brandon's parents...especially his HOT-HOT-HOT mom and her HOT-HOT-HOT (but clean) hot tub.

• LOL 1

Marveling about the number of "f bombs" and other profanities dropped by Family Libby and others, could someone tell me whether or not they are bleeped out on Discovery +? 

I also wonder if the Pillow Talkers get to watch the unedited version 

On 7/11/2021 at 7:02 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She is really, really horrible. So spoiled and whiny and self centered. 

Tiffany could give him five minutes off from her incessant criticism, especially for the date night which was supposed to help them refocus, but nooooooo! 🙄

• Love 2
10 hours ago, renatae said:
On 7/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She is really, really horrible. So spoiled and whiny and self centered. 

Tiffany could give him five minutes off from her incessant criticism, especially for the date night which was supposed to help them refocus, but nooooooo!

These TWO will never work.  I blame TLC for paying them and it's time to STOP!  He's a guy who has skated by his entire life (sometimes via illegal means).  He gets break after break after break...and he still runs the same con.

He doesn't know what true responsibility and cooperation are.  Then there's Tiffany who expects (demands!) a knight in shining armor to save her from her parental and financial difficulties.  For me, he's the worst of the two.  His insolence bleeds all over my TV screen.  

• Love 1

My view is  Tiffany loves playing Ronald's parole officer and prison warden.    She loves stomping on everything Ronald does, and he loves setting her off.   Their relationship is so toxic.   If it wasn't for the TLC money, they would have split long before this, and I'm betting the air fare was on the producers.     The CHristmas shop scene shows their relationship in that one shopping trip, with Tiffany whining about everything, and Ronald throwing away money on stuff he could have bought cheaper, with Daniel caught in the middle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, I love Murdur Durdur too! That one made me laugh out loud!

I just drove through Pennsylvania and I agree with this 100%.  At times I needed a translator!

• LOL 3