Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Unless GRRM's written another one I'm not aware of, the books only cover seasons 1-4 and part of 5. The rest of it...is what happens when you have showrunners who don't give a shit. (Yeah, I'm still mad...)

i am only on book 2

34 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

They looked like they were taking non-interstate roads.  But if they took 95 all the way up from FL, they could hop off on 301 to get into Southern Maryland (and close to where Pappy's is) that way

You’re right! So going all the way north to DC was REALLY out of the way! 

• Love 3
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

I don't know about @Frozendiva, but I can't take the heat!

It's tough when the house doesn't cool down.

The folks next door bbqed some sort of meat late Friday night. Had no idea what it was and why it smelled so bad. Maybe rancid, maybe it was goat. Or  some wild game. No idea. I ended up throwing up Saturday AM from the heat and the odour.

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wow... they taught that baby to twerk. Never thought I'd say that about this show....

Waaaaay back in the 70's, a friend of mine showed me a pic of her one year old baby with a joint hanging out of his mouth. Some people are really weird. 

4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

i miss all of it,so i am now reading the books

I only watched the first season of the series because they ventured too far away from the books for my taste (yes, I am one of those people). I've read the whole series twice though. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why push for kids they can't afford?

Was t she saying she wanted his money and didn’t care about the grandkids…now she wants him to have more kids he can’t afford? She just likes to,stir the pot

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

There’s only one type of person who drives an RV into DC. The very, very unbalanced people who drive around with all kinds of crazy shit written and glued to the vehicle and a megaphone taped to the top shouting crazy shit. They usually park down by the tourist sites downtown though. Even they’re not crazy enough to drive down residential streets.

Too true! That one guy who parks near the Capitol who has pictures of fetuses all over the RV. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, greekmom said:

As an addict to Hallmark ornaments, trust me it adds up.

Those garish ornaments Ronald was tossing in the basket certainly weren’t Christopher Radko 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ronald wants Tiffany and the kids to feel as homely as possible...I think they achieved that.  I also think he meant "homey."

Tiffany has a smart budget but a dumb brain.

How did they get the tree (I know it is in a box) and all the other crap in the car with two kids in the back? 

Ronald spent $600 for holiday stuff when he had to borrow money for food, ugh, what a waste.

Maybe we will see Tiffany's cold shoulder Christmas sweater.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I feel so sorry for Michael.  I’m tempted to bring him over here and find him a nice, age appropriate, clean, cultured woman with plenty of eggs and a good uterus.

• Love 5
Just now, nytonc said:

I feel so sorry for Michael.  I’m tempted to bring him over here and find him a nice, age appropriate, clean, cultured woman with plenty of eggs and a good uterus.

It would be better for him to find a woman in Nigeria to have babies with.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I miss (seasons 1-4 of) GoT...

5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

i miss all of it,so i am now reading the books

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

^^^ I say this to people all the time...in person, of course.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ronald wants Tiffany and the kids to feel as homely as possible...I think they achieved that.  I also think he meant "homey."

Tiffany has a smart budget but a dumb brain.

How did they get the tree (I know it is in a box) and all the other crap in the car with two kids in the back? 

Ronald spent $600 for holiday stuff when he had to borrow money for food, ugh, what a waste.

Maybe we will see Tiffany's cold shoulder Christmas sweater.

I've noticed that English people use the work "homely" and not "homey" or "cozy".  It does sound strange to us because homely is a put down here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

White furniture is not the best idea with a baby around. A single couple, maybe. Hope it has Scotchguard as it will get dirty very fast. Jovi can afford a weekend staycation downtown once in a while.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Oh Yara.

You got a white couch.

You have a kid.

They don't mix hon.

But nice tree.

I was thinking that all of that white stuff will be covered with apple juice soon enough 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3