Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

We are reminded of Darcey & Stacey at least once each commercial break and the icon at the bottom of the screen all episode. I don't really care, since I find Darcey and Stacey annoying and boring as fuck.

Me too! 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Snarkers. Darcey & Stacey starts in 23:56 and counting. Will you give up everything and meet me there?

In!!

NOOO!!  Crap.  I have a soccer game tomorrow night, so I'll have to watch on the DVR and read the live snark later.

Edited by TazDevil
actually do things other than watch shitty TLC programs
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This psychic is a crock of shit. I would cuss out Angela AND Tracey. Michael is not the bad guy here.

That is not a real reading. Just the psychic telling Mykull what Angela wants her to say.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening all!

*sigh* We're back to the psychic network again but now for Angela? 90 Day didn't learn from Stephanie?

Angela has no reason to be on this show, so they're really scraping the bottom.  It's amazing that TLC never, ever finds the bottom.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie the Tuna asks her psychic to validate everything she’s bitched to her about.

I think I wore that same Fortune Teller costume for Halloween in 1963.

Tracey the Psychic is, as we all know, full of shit. 

And seriously, if you are reading someone's cards, you do not play therapist. You interpret the cards, you try to leave things open ended for the questioner to take in. This person yelling and screaming is not any kind of reader. 

do not even get me started on the headscarf. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Five card tarot, pentacles wild.

Pentacles are earthy and grounded. Swords wild, maybe. 

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Angela should go looking for men at Walmart.

She would find someone there that's her type.

She got 50 mens in there waiting for her.

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Angela always insulting Mikul and so abusive.  Mikul go live your life, you are going to be better off without Angela.

He's better off with a Nigerian beauty.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tracey the Psychic is, as we all know, full of shit. 

And seriously, if you are reading someone's cards, you do not play therapist. You interpret the cards, you try to leave things open ended for the questioner to take in. This person yelling and screaming is not any kind of reader. 

do not even get me started on the headscarf. 

Pentacles are earthy and grounded. Swords wild, maybe. 

You are not paying the fortune teller for romantic advice. He or she is not paid to fix your problems for you. Just tell you what is blocking you from achieving your success or whatever.

• Love 6