Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The problem isn’t a babysitter, the problem is not knowing some stranger is around your kid without your knowledge.

Yes! Yes! Yes! My shitbag mother in law did this.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Fuck off Libby, you are dumb and went behind his back. That doesn’t make you strong it’s makes you look weak and deceitful 

And that is because she IS weak and deceitful. And completely up the surgically enhanced asses of her stupid, vicious sisters. 

• Love 12

We only saw the babysitter once - so that Libby could have lunch with her for-hire wedding planner/friend - in a More to Love scene.  When does Libby actually work?  And, family is so important to Chuck, but his company is completely anti-family, I guess.

Also, does Jenn even work in the family business?  I think that her wealth comes from a divorce settlement.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm wondering if the Danish husband underwent the same coven attack? He seems beaten into submission.

I thought he had money.  They wouldn't dare attack him if that was the case.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

No wonder Chucklefuck's eyes are dead.  Look at this horrible horrible family 

Because he doesn't have the balls to intervene in their fights with Andrei.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Wrong word. It's "intervene", not "interfere".
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guess Ronald is in the dog house?d

Why didn't they set up Daniel on the floor in the living room than the jail cell he painted?

I saw the rerun today when Ronald and his friend were fixing up the room. He said the original plan was for Daniel to sleep on the couch but he decided to make a room for him so he would want to stay. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And that is because she IS weak and deceitful. And completely up the surgically enhanced asses of her stupid, vicious sisters. 

Anyone who has to shout out loud that they are "strong" and "smart" usually....aren't 

• Love 9

So, Kalani and Asuelo know the tell-all - because Tammy threatened to fight Kolini - but Mykul had no idea that Angela was getting a gastric bypass, even though Angela yelled at him about it at the tell-all.

The latest theories are she wears those dumb masks because she got veneers and was covering her toothless mouth.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani and Asuelu are so boring. 

I bet Kalani's already knocked up. 

Her boobs look bigger and her lips and cheeks are puffy. I think so, too

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 7