Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela has no reason to be on this show, so they're really scraping the bottom.  It's amazing that TLC never, ever finds the bottom.

Look how long the Duggars were in existence. TLC knows no bottom 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I just tuned in and Angela has Michael talking to a physic.  Where the heck did they find this woman?

When I watched the preview, I was sure Psychic Tracey was just somebody they got dress up and pretend to do a reading, but I looked it up and found she claims to be a “Celebrity Psychic” from Birmingham, England. That would explain her accent. Is it a coincidence that Mama June is also a client 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Still want to know what nasty meat the neighbors bbqed last week. What kind of meat smells that bad?

One place I lived a long time ago there was a lot of BBQing.   I swear the people next door were roasting garbage, and it wasn't just one time either.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh @Trackdawg, I am DYING! Thank you! I am truly honored! I'll treasure this always.

...aaand it comes with your very own network...or your own network bug, at least. Yer gonna give TTV (TrackdawgTV) a run for our money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I grew up with the bedroom next to the kitchen, where my dad and his friends would loudly play dominos. I slept through that. The baby can sleep through having guest over. 

• Love 12

People don't just come, eat and leave in an hour when it is Ukrainian or other Christmas. You may as well just have some margarine or Tupperware tubs filled with food and have a drive-thru service.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When I watched the preview, I was sure Psychic Tracey was just somebody they got dress up and pretend to do a reading, but I looked it up and found she claims to be a “Celebrity Psychic” from Birmingham, England. That would explain her accent. Is it a coincidence that Mama June is also a client 

Grangie and June use the same team to contract with the same players.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

She does NOT have a Birmingham accent at all. My dads famalam are all from Brum. It’s like some fake cockney accent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

She does NOT have a Birmingham accent at all. My dads famalam are all from Brum. It’s like some fake cockney accent.

I thought she sounded like my friend from Manchester UK

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey all. I became a Grandma today, my daughter brought home an 8 week old kitty. 😻 Popped in to TLC and saw Angela being a pig again and noped out. Got to get some more supplies for this little mister but wanted to say hello.

Congrats and enjoy the little one!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey all. I became a Grandma today, my daughter brought home an 8 week old kitty. 😻 Popped in to TLC and saw Angela being a pig again and noped out. Got to get some more supplies for this little mister but wanted to say hello.

Congrats on your new grandkitty!

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela, you are the reason you are having the problems.

15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I see that Angela is still smoking and drinking.

14 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess Angela did lose some weight, her face is looking thinner, and haggard.

14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela's too busy to exercise, but the school day is 

• Pour wine or high-calorie liquid in plastic wine glass while children run around
  • Yell at children to "get back to the laptops" before snacktime;
  • Call Psychic Tracy and Mykul at a pre-arranged time.

She's heinous, and she sucks.

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Emmeline said:

Tara puts the baby to bed for the night at 6:00??  No wonder she wakes up 5 times a night.

Jovi's drinking time doesn't even end for another 8 hours, at the very least!  This baby is rude.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello! We have missed you!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Her accent sounds Kiwi to me. 

Though if she is a psychic, or from Birmingham, or even named Tracey I'll eat my crown, since I am the Queen of Romania (Tracey? Really? Come up with something with a little more mystery, Circe or Gloriana or something).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It's incredible that Hazelhurst, GA, has Lew the Immigration Expert, but not a local psychic or nearby gastric bypass surgeon.  Also, the Psychic Hotline wouldn't let one of their psychics work off their books.  Yet, Big Tits Ang managed to have a psychic across the pond on retainer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3