Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

EVERY time I see the commercial for the new season of “Darcey and Stacey”, I think Darcey is saying she has a “hard time chesting Georgi.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
On 7/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, Darlabutterfly said:

I looked better than this last week when I had an allergic reaction to my chemo, went into anaphylactic shock and almost died in the ER.

Wow, damn! I hope you're okay now!

On 7/14/2021 at 6:04 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My view is  Tiffany loves playing Ronald's parole officer and prison warden.    She loves stomping on everything Ronald does, and he loves setting her off.   Their relationship is so toxic.   If it wasn't for the TLC money, they would have split long before this, and I'm betting the air fare was on the producers.     The CHristmas shop scene shows their relationship in that one shopping trip, with Tiffany whining about everything, and Ronald throwing away money on stuff he could have bought cheaper, with Daniel caught in the middle. 

I agree with this. Tiffany loves to bitch and whine about everything Ronald does, and Ronald is manipulating her to stay in South Africa through Daniel. Both of them use Daniel as a pawn, and it's disgusting.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:29 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany will be trawling the inmate websites next. She's ripe for Love After Lockup. 

I have no doubt she'll be jumping from baby daddy to baby daddy soon, just like Deavan.

BTW guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't been on here in a while. I was in San Juan, Puerto Rico from Sunday to Thursday, and for the past three days I just wanted to explore the town and see what was out there. I was taking a lot of tours and when I got home, I just wanted to relax at the beautiful hotel pool and bar. I was still thinking about you guys, though. I was just busy as hell and didn't get a chance to come on here until after I arrived home at 1 in the morning.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

BTW guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't been on here in a while. I was in San Juan, Puerto Rico from Sunday to Thursday, and for the past three days I just wanted to explore the town and see what was out there. I was taking a lot of tours and when I got home, I just wanted to relax at the beautiful hotel pool and bar. I was still thinking about you guys, though. I was just busy as hell and didn't get a chance to come on here until after I arrived home at 1 in the morning.

You just enjoy your vacation! We'll be saving your spot! 

• Love 5
On 7/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, Darlabutterfly said:

I looked better than this last week when I had an allergic reaction to my chemo, went into anaphylactic shock and almost died in the ER.

I am glad you are feeling better and are here to snark with us! That is terrifying.

• Love 2
On 7/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, Baltimore Betty said:
On 7/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, magemaud said:

My town had a flea market today and I could have bought a hat just like Trish’s! 

I believe that hat is now called "The Trish."

Actually, it's "The Treesh" 

• LOL 4
On 7/16/2021 at 1:17 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s okay to take a Sunday off every now and again but we’ll need to see a note from a parent, guardian, parole officer or the mayor of San Juan. Hmmm, maybe we should start taking attendance. 🤔

• LOL 11
On 7/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Darlabutterfly said:

Glad you are OK! 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched the sneak peak. That psychic is Angela 2.0. 

Seriously! I watched the sneak peek too. Psychic Tracey just defended Angela and attacked Michael instead of the other way around. Of course, I was not surprised by this, because I know that psychics are frauds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Family Libby also continues to be the worst and it looks like they are crafting a ‘Yara is crazy ‘ storyline. Yara was rude but his whole family was disrespectful during their visit.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4

Good Sunday evening, my dear snarky friends! I have had a very busy week! I repainted my bedroom, cleaned it thoroughly, hauled out the old (torture device) mattress, cleaned the windows and hung new curtains, put down a new rug, set up new mattress, and cleaned and re hung all the pictures. Two long days of hard, hard work! Plus my regular housework. Now I am lying among my pillows on my new cushy mattress and looking forward to a pleasant snarkfest with you all. 

Oh, have I mentioned that I am retired and living my best life? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Gday! Calling all PNW peeps @Floatingbison and I are sorting a mini snark fast in Seattle in the second week of August. Come for the drinks and snark. Date yet TBD

That sounds like fun.

Maybe we should do one in Toronto too!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Gday! Calling all PNW peeps @Floatingbison and I are sorting a mini snark fast in Seattle in the second week of August. Come for the drinks and snark. Date yet TBD

Ooh, I wonder if I would need to quarantine if I crossed the border to attend? 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh, ooh, can I be the first tonight to say that Mike is an asshole? 

As long as I can be the first to say the Pottholes are all assholes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Which smackdown will we get tonight?  Tammy-Kolini, or Andrrrei-Charlie?

Both would be nice, but I'm really looking forward to Kalani taking down Tammy and Mama A.     

I guess Angela did lose some weight, her face is looking thinner, and haggard.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
Just now, TazDevil said:

Would it kill Andrei to just haul off and punch that Chuckfuck in his weasel face just once, for us???

Seriously! What would it take, do you think? I'd be willing to chip in if we have a whip around.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Waving hello from Alberta!   Geez, I wonder how long this season is?

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys! Back in my usual snarking room! Let's get it on with yet ANOTHER episode of HEA!

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!  Hope everyone had a good week! 

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey Peeps.

Hoping for a Tammy/Kalani smackdown tonight!

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Snark engines engaged!

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Good evening everyone

Mah Babyloves! I'm feelin' it!

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

Angela's too busy to exercise, but the school day is 

• Pour wine or high-calorie liquid in plastic wine glass while children run around
  • Yell at children to "get back to the laptops" before snacktime;
  • Call Psychic Tracy and Mykul at a pre-arranged time.

She's heinous, and she sucks.

• Love 19