Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tammy is filing her nails for the cat fight.

Taking off her earrings, braiding her hair tight, and smearing Vaseline on her face. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Anyone who has to shout out loud that they are "strong" and "smart" usually....aren't 

Same with people who mew about what a "big heart" they have. I never buy it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Asuelo's mother is going to make the holidays really special........an unforgettable Christmas!!!!🤣

Another family that should switch to Festivus—Feats of Strength AND airing grievances 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Her boobs look bigger and her lips and cheeks are puffy. I think so, too

They're just setting the stage. You know, like when you want to take a sick day, so you kind of mope around the office for a day or two, cough a little, maybe mutter that you're feeling "tired" or "queasy". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sweet blocky headed Ellie should NEVER be made to wear a Pebbles hairdo. It accentuates the blockiness of her head.

I had to laugh when they said Ellie and that cute little cousin “looked alike” 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Families are hard!!!

and that bitch that wants to sit on the ex's lap for breakfast can get the fuck out. She is bad news.

I survived through only 5 minutes of that show. It was too trashy. I usually tolerate sMothered, I Love A Mama's Boy, and Extreme Sisters, but this ex show just takes it up to a whole 'nother level. It's just too much.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're just setting the stage. You know, like when you want to take a sick day, so you kind of mope around the office for a day or two, cough a little, maybe mutter that you're feeling "tired" or "queasy". 

Ooh, Sister! You've got this down to a science!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I survived through only 5 minutes of that show. It was too trashy. I usually tolerate sMothered, I Love A Mama's Boy, and Extreme Sisters, but this ex show just takes it up to a whole 'nother level. It's just too much.

I think I'm giving up on that show.  I tried it for the first few episodes and I just can't take it.  It's even dumber than the Coven.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Tiff is complaining. There's a surprise. 

28 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Just go home Tiffany. You flew half way across the world for your husband to sleep in the living room.

27 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh come on. She’s got a full face of drag make-up on. Am I supposed to believe she just woke up?

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 7/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, mmecorday said:

Have a great week, everyone! I enjoyed my weekend but as always, it wasn't long enough. I have my second training session on Wednesday at the vineyard and it includes a wine tasting.

That sounds like the best work training session ever! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Same with people who mew about what a "big heart" they have. I never buy it. 

Let's throw "Christians" and politicians into that lot. Don't get me started 

• Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Let's throw "Christians" and politicians into that lot. Don't get me started 

I just read about Joel Osteen’s car—a $325,00 Ferrari.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh lordy, I am so happy that I don't have to deal with that anymore.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3