Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my day, the kid stayed in the back seat in his car seat facing forward while my then husband and I smoked cigarettes in the front seat.

In a station wagon, hopping over the seat from the back to the way-back!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Piece of shit who blinded a man and threw rocks and yelled racial slurs at little black children out on a field trip with their teacher. 

Yikes. Any chance that he has reformed at all? Not defending him, just wondering if he's cleaned up his act.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think uncle Beau has better taste 

I know lol. Just had to throw it out there. I wouldn't wish her to be with anybody, really.

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bro, don't complain about the price of the crib if it was your idea. Pick one!

And don't go shopping for it in a boutique in New Orleans rather than a Target or a Walmart in the suburbs where you live if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it!

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 23
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not a mom so I don’t know but I would be afraid of rolling over on the baby.

Unless you are really drunk or on drugs you wont roll over on the baby.

Same thing as if you had a bigger person (ie spouse) sleeping with you.

It's just harder to get the baby out of your bed and into theirs. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yikes. Any chance that he has reformed at all? Not defending him, just wondering if he's cleaned up his act.

I believe that ppl can change too but he still comes across as an arrogant asshole. He never apologized to his victims nor made restitution…then there was his 9/11 comments. He is just an asshole.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I believe that too but he still comes across as an arrogant asshole. He never apologized to his victims nor made restitution…then there was his 9/11 comments. He is just an asshole.

I seriously need to go down this rabbit hole...I’ve already had my break up with Morrissey.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Doubtful. Boston has a long tradition of racism and throwing rocks at small black kids in school buses. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not a mom so I don’t know but I would be afraid of rolling over on the baby.

There have been studies on that, its not really a danger, (unless the parent is obese, drunk and/or high, anyway).  But there's room for all kinds of parenting styles! If you're cool with co sleeping, co sleep! If you think its better for a baby to sleep in his or her own crib, then do that There's no one "right way". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

To the PNW group, I’m hoping you will be dressed as your favorite 90 Day Fiancé. Take pictures!

If it were me,  I know that I would be doing a full ladies room wash-up

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I just read about Joel Osteen’s car—a $325,00 Ferrari.  

Creflo Dollar gave up begging for a $60MM Gulfstream and settled for a Bentley...probably to drive him to chartered jets 🤬

• LOL 2
  • Love 3