Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What’s the story with Marty Mark? I only remember the calvins and backward caps

Piece of shit who blinded a man and threw rocks and yelled racial slurs at little black children out on a field trip with their teacher. 

• Love 1

This is dumb.  Mike couldn't "wait in the waiting room" for her because it was Covid.

I think they planned the whole thing so that Nutalie would drive herself to the surgery very early in the morning so that Mike could sleep in, then Mike would get production to take him to the hospital parking lot, and then Mike would take the car to go get himself breakfast or something, and then come back so that he'd be there when the nurse called him to tell him that Nutalie was ready to leave the hospital.

But let's just pretend that there's more conflict than there actually is, because that's entertaining....

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole extended family shit all over Andrei. 

39 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hail, hail, the Coven's all here!

36 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Are we supposed to pretend that if Andrei had left Ellie with someone Libby didn’t know – and deliberately hidden it from her – they wouldn’t all be screaming for him to be deported? Just wondering.

36 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Libby is as bad as her sisters.

35 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I wouldn't be healthy either having that type of family around,  They are toxic!!

34 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

This poor guy is always fighting a crowd.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What’s the story with Marty Mark? I only remember the calvins and backward caps

Search for his robbery conviction.    He even tried to get his conviction erased (I don't remember what they call that), and he claims he's sorry, but he didn't even try to apologize to the victim until fairly recently.    There's a very long list of his other racial, and criminal acts.

Apparently he gave up on the pardon request.  And he finally apologized to the robbery, and beating victim.    

Angela is so revolting tonight.    Mike and Natalie are boring, and Mike needs to see Molly for a bra fitting.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine a man picking a fight with you while looking like that.

Hide contents

Two days ago I saw a video on Reddit of Mike playing with his dick while saying nasty things in a haunting voice. The video was deleted shortly after that.

@greekmom has the goods 🤮🤮🤮

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine a man picking a fight with you while looking like that.

Hide contents

Two days ago I saw a video on Reddit of Mike playing with his dick while saying nasty things in a haunting voice. The video was deleted shortly after that.

Good God Why do people do this?!?! Who posted this mess…Natalie?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good God Why do people do this?!?! Who posted this mess…Natalie?

No. I heard it was some girl he was seeing at some point in between on the break.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Uncle Beau started the trend.  We need Uncle Beau for the Mike & Natalie scenes.  Maybe he can spot for Mike.

Uncle Beau! Now he might fall in love with Angela...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
28 minutes ago, Boston said:

HORRIBLE PARENTS.  Man-child and a woman who doesn't care.  How dare they call that child horrible names.  I would call DSS

28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani and Asuelu are so boring. 

I bet Kalani's already knocked up. 

27 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kalani just keeps getting bigger and bigger...sick of this family too.

Kalani, her dumbfuck husband, her enabling mother and her 20 lbs of unkempt hair...

giphy.gif

• Love 5