Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I always love how these slackers think starting their own business will start the money rolling in...please. You need a helluva work ethic and hustle to be self employed and Ronald just doesn’t have it.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so weirded out by TLC's idea of "sexy."  Phone calls in the bubble bath and someone feeding someone else strawberries.  They keep using these things to signal "LOOK HOW SEXY" and it just bombs so softly

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I would have everyone note that the man is NOT hard your honor.

The man is not hard

The sight of Angela’s deflated boobs was a real boner killer

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I always love how these slackers think starting their own business will start the money rolling in...please. You need a helluva work ethic and hustle to be self employed and Ronald just doesn’t have it.

Ronald is on the Andrrrrei career trajectory: truck driving, handyman. . . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

So here's what I don't get: Ronald isn't going to make enough money in South Africa to provide Tiffany with the lifestyle she's accustomed to. And all of Tiffany's criticizing doesn't excuse the fact that she's not willing to live at a lower standard of living. Why the hell are these two still together?

• Love 9

Here's another threadbare plot--foreign fiance wants to start a handyman business. 

So its really a way for Ronald to case houses for potential refrigerator thefts? 

Reminds me of the Timson clan in the Rumpole of the Bailey series, some of whom had a nice window cleaning business. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm living in terror right now. A year from now we'll be witnessing some new horror, and we'll all go "remember when we all watched Angie and My-kull have sexytime over Skype, while Angie was in the tub and Mu-kyll was in his undies and did a sexy penis popping dance after Angie showed him her new boobs? And we thought THAT was bad!" It makes me wonder what new depths Matt Sharp can plumb. And that makes me quake with terror. Because if there are depths, old Matty will plumb them, even as we snarkers scream for mercy. 

💀

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Everyone welcome the newest member of the dragged into awkward convos club, Mr Auto Cheapies salesman!

These people need to start an online support group.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So who do you think is bigger? Tiffany or Kalani?

I'm going with Kalani, but only because she had 2 kids within 18 months. They are neck and neck

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

You make plans with the baby when you have guests over. Put the baby down, have the monitor nearby, keep things quiet. The baby will sleep through the visit. Not shove the guests out before dinner has even gone down.

I have mixed feelings over all this. They were rude about the food, the parenting, and what on earth, asking about their sex life.

Then Yara was rude about kicking them out. Baby can go to sleep regardless of guests.

Score: 0-0

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m not hiring a handy man that places cardboard on newly painted floors and then can’t pull it up.  But I’m sure Ronald will be excellent. 

Or who will steal your refrigerator.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Ronald looks good in his glasses to me. Not good enough for me to cosign on a car with him, but heyyy.

Edited by Bees52
LOL glasses!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Zombness said:

Tiffany is a bitch but everything she is telling Ronald is true....Ronald lives in a slacker's world.

That's the truth, Ruth...and I don't think he'd been too much different in the States.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

So here's what I don't get: Ronald isn't going to make enough money in South Africa to provide Tiffany with the lifestyle she's accustomed to. And all of Tiffany's criticizing doesn't excuse the fact that she's not willing to live at a lower standard of living. Why the hell are these two still together?

💵💰from TLC?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6